STILL struggling

Hello all... So I'm at the end of day 6 and have followed the diet to the letter. However, I am STILL struggling, still starving hungry an hr after every shake, grumpy and miserable, absolutely no energy...

I keep reading u lose your appetite after about 4 days but that still hasn't happened, is there ANYONE out there who didn't go in ketosis for this long?!

I also keep breathing in my other half praying for the bad breathe that will signal ketosis but... No. Ha!!! Imagine.

I've not read much here about it being this miserable for such a long time :-( I don't think I can do it if everyday all you can think about is how tired and hungry you feel, that's no life at all. I was praying I'd get the magic ketosis energy and loss of appetite to take over when the willpower stamina starts to fade...

Anyone else in my boat or is my body a strange one???

Xx

Hi I know it's hard but have patience ketosis will kick in any time now and you will not feel hungry - apart from when you are due a shake - I promise!

Meanwhile and also when ketosis has started make sure you drink your water often because this helps me feel full 100%

Don't give in you've already nearly finished the hardest stage just give it another day. Once you are in you will want to protect your state of ketosis and this will help food cravings. After just one week you'll see s difference on the scales and that's something to keep in mind too.

Keep us posted x

Thank you for your kind words! I'm too stubborn to give up now, I just wondered why my body was being so resistant!! I probably haven't been drinking enough water, it's just so boring!!

I'll check in post weigh in tomorrow!!!

X

Ha you are perfect for this diet then!! I really think being stubborn helps!! But you could wake up tomorrow and it's kicked in. I can't stress though how important the water is. I sip it from a sports bottle I carry with me but also have bottles dotted round the house in various places - I fill them fresh from the tap everyday - so when I go in that room I have some. Helps you measure what you drink too.
I find on the days I don't drink enough I get really tired and can feel hungry too so it really us worth staying on top of it. As long as it's decaffeinated - I think - you can count tea and coffee as your water intake and I make my shakes with extra water too just to get extra in there too.
You'll be ok and you are welcome tee hee once that stinky breath kicks in though you'll be cursing it!! Xx

Drink lots and lots of water this will help with the hunger. Make sure you get at least 4 pints a day. Keep going hun, once you have had your WI i promise you will feel re-motivated xxx

I found day 6 to be the hardest, I nearly quit! If it hadn't of been for my weigh in the next day I would of sacked it off and the support on here. I'm so glad I continued because after the first week it gets sooooooooo much easier. I'm on day 19 and it's the easiest diet I have ever done, I've got so much more energy and get loads more done. I love cooking meals for my family, my husband called me a feeder today. I cook more now than I did when I was eating. stick with it hun ketosis will kick in soon and you'll start feeling great, your weigh in tomorrow will be a great boost for you! Let us know how you get on xx

I'll be honest...

Last time I was on lipotrim, I was definately in ketosis as my doctor checked lol my breath and wee smelt bad lol

Did it stop the hunger..,, Nahhhhhhh

I was starving all the time for three months!!

I just got used to the hunger lol IT IS WORTH IT xx

Back