Still struggling.

what surgery have you been considering, I don't know much about it other that what i see on tv, realise that we all have to do what we thinks right but maybe like LL it would drop the weight but not deal with the problem. I beleive that you can still put weight on if you overeat with gastric banding but not sure how or why, There are some surgery threads further down the forum list which may be worth looking on. Its not something I've considered but I did have my boobs reduced after LL - stretched them again with the weight gain but at least don't knock myself out at step classes now. Would love to have belly done. Looked like chicken skin when I was 10stone 10 it was minging Jxx:eek:

I've only saw this now lol. Considered 3 procedures: Banding, bypass and the gastric sleeve. I don't like the idea of my insides being rearranged and the band probably wouldn't suit me as chocolate and biscuits just slip right through as you can chew them to a liquid consistency.

I am not over-eating or grazing today which is good. my 3rd OA meeting is in two days time.

It gave me a giggle when you said you can go to your step-class now without knocking yourself out. You must have gotten the boobs I was supposed to have! :giggle:

Hi Lyn, good idea, 7lbs is a given I reckon, then any more is a super dooper extra bonus

Had one of those days(big audit at work, important that it went well, as it happened it did) but feel like I've been through the ringer. Also am covered in a rash (may be stress, doubt if its infectious - wouldn't be that lucky to have something that prevented me going to work, probably an allergy) Am off to bed now to draw the day to a close, and will start afresh with a new mindset and mega determination in the morning. Need to drink some water, feel dried out.
Did you have an ok day?
J:7834::4635::doh::nightf:

I am doing badly.:( Jeez, if I could stick to any plan right now it'd be a bonus. I've gone for binge triggers: Chinese, chocolate, crisps, cheese, everything I binge on begins with C lol. Made a list of my trigger food and drinks.

Cheese
Take-aways
Chocolate
Biscuits
Crisps
Bread
Cake
Coffee
Milk

I've a chest infection so I feel crappy and even more so for cheating/over-eating. I had to miss my OA meeting on Tues night cos of a road block plus I felt ill anyhow. Hope I can get next to next one.

Lyn
Just read your post, I've got the flu so have not been around and I know how you feel, its really made me want to eat rubbish as I've felt sorry for myself. Just gonna try and get back on track from now on, realise that the foods not actually making the situation any better, major anxiety about weighing myself but guess I better get it over with. How you doing today? J

Hiya Jayne. Thanks for your message. :) I am going to try to stick to 3 meals later today and a couple snacks of yoghurt.

Got to my 3rd meeting tonight. It was good to feel I belong somewhere.

Good luck with the meeting. As long as you keep making positive steps like this then you are always moving forwards in solving things, whatever the scales may say :)

Best Wishes

xx

Eating-wise not been too bad today haven't stuffed myself. Mid-afternoon I bought not one but two boxes of Lindor chocs....damn me! :rolleyes:

I hope the Lindor chocs are Christmas presents that are going to be wrapped imminently!!

I hope the Lindor chocs are Christmas presents that are going to be wrapped imminently!!

Yep wrapped around my digestive system. :D :rolleyes:

Ten days before my op I will have to do a pre-op diet and there's no way I want to be told I can't have it cos of cheating so I will have to get on with it. When I get my op date it should spur me into action.

I'm rationed to one choc a day out of the advent calender!

Munkypooh, just looked your ticker. That 81lbs off is a fantastic achievement, well done! Is that Points Plan or Core?

I do points, but I've only been going to WW for a few weeks to try stop myself yoyoing. The weight I've lost at WW is on my sig too, 5.5lbs in 3 weeks, which I'm really happy with :)

Most of the weight was lost with calorie counting and exercise, with a very brief stint (or 3!) on CD, which I couldn't manage for more than 5 days at a time!!

stay positive, just dont go mad with the food and you can make a desert sometimes you know ;) if you try and deny all bad food it makes it worse.

Must do better!

I did stick with 3 meals although my choice of evening meal could've been better. I have a digestion problem which means I should be eating smaller portions.

I am having a good day. Woohoo! :D I am going to use Lipotrim Maintenence formula twice a day and have an evening meal. No eating after 8pm. A snack of yoghurt if I am feeling hungry.

Back