stilton & brocolli soup

Lizmee

hi ive just made a scrummy soup for lunch , i used 18g stilton , it made enough for 3 or 4 large-ish bowls have eaten 2 , am i safe to think that the stilton = 2 1/2 -3 syns on EE , SO IF I've got 1 serving left it would prob' be about 1 1/2 syns for my lunch ?? hope i havent got it totally wrong !!

oooh! any chance of posting the recipe. i tried a new covent garden version of this a few weeks ago (just a taster) and it was gorgeous.

oooh! any chance of posting the recipe. i tried a new covent garden version of this a few weeks ago (just a taster) and it was gorgeous.

hi , it was all bit of guess work & chucking in ! but roughly this
couple potatoes - cut into chunks
red onion ( it was lurking in fridge )
couple biggg handfuls brocilli
1 ltre (approx) veg stock - i used 2 veg cubes
stilton ( use quantity you want , i only used 18g to try & keep syns down ,it was def tasty enoughwith that amount )
fry onions in fry lite, add potatoes & veg stock , cook about 10 mins , add brocolli , & add stilton
cook about 5mins then blitzed with blender & devoured most of it !!
enjoy!

Thanks for that But were do you get laughing cow blue cheese? Our Tesco is huge metro but still not there I have a feeling I've seen them there
prior but now all the fatty Xmas treats and gift sets there so they've reduced the range
So BEWARE as it get closer to Xmas I think SWers maybe should try to stock up on our regular but fringe market items now as we see them I will that is IF I see them before the New Year!lol?

Back