Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stinging lips

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Doirin, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi all,
    Day two of the lipotrim new way of life and I need to ask if anyone else experienced stinging lips. I think it began yesterday after the soup and today I had soup again and the stinging throughout eating it was uncomfortable.
    Lips may be a bit puffy also, not talking Angelina Jolie puffed but slightly at the top lip edge.
    They are stingy to the touch and when I run my tongue over them they sting really badly - I know then stop doing it :copon:
    No other symptoms, so not a big deal but I keep fearing I will wake in the morning with a completely puffed face - actually I do that every morning that why I am on this diet.:eek:
    I have faced the possibility that it is an allergy - maybe I will stay off the chicken soup tomorrow and see if it settles.
    Any help would be welcome.
    Thanks
    Doirin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Are you adding anything to your soup?

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Kered,
    No just water
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.