Stirky is back on the road to slimville!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Stirky7, 1 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Well it's not been an easy year for me so far, but I really can't believe it is June today!! I mean just where is this year going, totally flying by!

I seem to be on an never ending circle, diet lose three stone and put on two again!! I am so mad at myself, second time this has happened and I can't believe I let it happen again, especially as i was doing so well this time! At the end of 2009 I'd got down to 11stone, just 1 stone away from target. But now all of a sudden I realise I've put on weight again, although I knew the past 6 months it was creeping back on I just didn't have the strength or my head wasn't in the right place to stop it. So here I am again!! But for the last time! Yep I have said that before, but this time I WILL get to goal and stay there round about!!!!

The dieting part I can do, I've lost 3 stone twice now, and funniyly enough that is what I have to lose now so I know I can do that! The thing I struggle with is emotional eating, when things go wrong yep I still turn to food. I really need to sort that out and deal with it, learn to focus elsewhere!! Maybe I should go to EEA groups! "Hi my name is Stirky and I'm an emotional eater!!". I admit it now so maybe that's half the battle!

So enough messing around, enough excuses! Stirky is back! I plan to post on minis everyday and I'm not putting a time limit on it, just keep going onwards and downwards. I can do this I know that, it's just sticking with it!!!!

Hope everybody else is doing well xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.