Stirky's diary

Lol, forgot to add this!

WEDS: (1146) Woo hoo, 100% and exercise again!

Exercise: Rowing machine 30 mins (count 1778, cals burnt 555)

Water: 4 litres

Br: Straw SF 217
Sn: Apple 67
Lun: WW Chicken soup 95
Melba toast 75
Mini sausage roll 50
Sn: Chomp bar 110
Din: WW Chicken casserole 193
Veg 30
Muller light 102
Sn: Tesco Raisin and biscuit bar 90
3 x crispbakes with cheese spread and cucumber 117

Also had a packet of Walkers French Fries, so end the day on 1233 :D

Well I decided today to jump in and start JUDDD. I'll still be here on the SF board as I'm still going to be using SF whilst doing JUDDD, and don't plan to be on JUDDD for long just need something to mix it up and get my metabolism shifting again! So will still post here I think too, just be a bit different lol.

I was going to start JUDDD on Monday, but went out today with mum and the kids and we had lunch out, so it was either stick to SF and have shake for dinner, so start JUDDD on an up day. Although to be honest I haven't eaten anywhere nearly enough today, going to have to keep an eye on what I do have and really plan my days.

Will be my first down day tomorrow, so planning on having 5 snacks as have a limit of 481, although as long as I don't go over 500 I'll be ok :) Sounds extreme, but hopefully will be ok! At least I am well used to 100 cal snacks so lots I can have :D

Wish me luck!

Went swimming this evening for 45mins, wow three days of exercise in a row, somethings going on! Lol! I can't stop cleaning the house in the mornings either, seem to have more energy then ever. Hope I keep it up :)

Feel weird tonight as feel like I've eaten way too much, but still been 100% on my first day of JUDDD, don't really want to write to much here on it as have another thread on other board, just don't want to leave all you slimfasters altogether as I know I'll be back, and I'll miss this board too much lol! It'll be tomorrow that is the hard one!

Woo-hoo! Getting really into my exercise. Did the 45min Davina Super Fit workout tonight and I'm feeling great again for all this exercise now I'm back into it :D

Weighed in this morning (day late but now on JUDDD only weighing after down days as they suggest) and STS. But I've had a good week, and I didn't weigh in last week (as couldn't weigh in until Sunday and was chicken lol!) after our hols. So I think in actual fact I put on a couple of pounds while we were away, and prob just lost them again this week. Definitely going for a loss next Friday! I need to get those scales shifting (downwards!) again!

good to see you're staying positive! Whats the Davina DVD like? I've been considering buying some sort of fitness dvd for a while now...

I love the Davina one, got the Super Body workout. Two great 45 min workouts on there, and you can add an extra 10 mins to one of them (either upper body, tum or legs) to really get you toned, although haven't tried that yet lol! It is really easy to follow, lots of high energy intervals which get your heart working, and a good warmup and cooldown on each. It really makes you work but it also encourages you to keep going, I never once have thought I can't do this!

I want to get some more of the Davina ones, keep missing some on e-bay grrr!

Right not going to be posting my food diary here everyday at the moment being as I'm on juddd for now (posting a diary in the juddd section instead), but will still be around on the board, and will be back here with my diary when I'm on slimfast again :)

Back