Stock Cubes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss-B, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

I Was wondering if you can drink stock cubes or Bovril on SS or is there too much salt in them:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    No, afraid not. Lots of people have the Marigold boullion though, and of course, Cambridge do their own alternative which is similar :clap:
  4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I use the Marigold boullion and so do a lot of others on cd, its nice having a hot savoury drink.
  5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i used marrigold one too, low salt, but only lost 2 1/2 lb that week?
    might not have anything to do with that, but i bought some of the cd one anyway.
    costs alot more!
    tastes ok though!
    my cdc gave me some paper work stuff when i started and it says no on there?
    lots of people do though x
  6. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Thanks everyone, just thought it might have made a change to the shakes, i'll just have to get some more soups of my CDC next time:)
  7. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I have to admit that my losses didnt seem to be affected at all by drinking the boullion, I dont have more than a teaspoon a day though (2 mugs).
  8. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Thanks, I'll have to ask my CD about it next time I weigh in:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.