Stomach Fat (this may be posted in the wrong place)

I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences the 'stomach wobble' when losing weight. You feel good about yourself for losing the weight, but you look down and your wobblier than when you started. I know its that fat cells breaking down, but does anyone do anything to try get rid of it a bit quicker or is it basically 'sitting it out' until the cells disperse or return to a regular shape? I do cardio and toning exercises almost every day and drink lots of water, hoping this will help a little :)

Thanks for your help

I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences the 'stomach wobble' when losing weight. You feel good about yourself for losing the weight, but you look down and your wobblier than when you started. I know its that fat cells breaking down, but does anyone do anything to try get rid of it a bit quicker or is it basically 'sitting it out' until the cells disperse or return to a regular shape? I do cardio and toning exercises almost every day and drink lots of water, hoping this will help a little :)

Thanks for your help

Hi Loobyloo,
Core stabilty exercises will help the "wobble" as you so nicely put it lol. Starting with core exercises first then ab exercises secondly. When the core gets stronger and bigger it helps to metabolise the fat in that area and also will firm it all up.

Good Luck

Aje Fitness

Back