Stomach Pains...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i've just come over with really bad stomach pains...

my stomach is growling like crazy, i'm pumping and burping...

i've had a bar and a shake so far and only 1 pint of water...

is my body wanting something? cos the pain is actually putting me off having anything...

it's in my stomach and chest like indigestion :cry:

You should try to drink water. The bars can cause wind though not aware of them causing tummy pain. Have you taken any painkillers? Nurofen for example? they can cause pain if they are taken on an empty stomach or for me even if I have a shake or bar.

i tell you what guys, just gone in to run a bath and shall we say the "heavens" opened... there can't be that much in my gut!!!

Is there a dodgy batch of CD products or something? LOL
We all seem to be coming down with stomach problems!:confused:

The polyols in the bars do can cause a mild laxative effect; it's the same for anything sugar-free, like Polos. It may be that you find you don't respond well to them - no loss there, as, though they're tasty, they're higher in carbs!

Do keep up with the water intake to replace lost fluids.

Grr, wish I could have a bath. I don't have a tub!

i've had a bath and i feel terrible... my stomach is sooo sore... it in my lower abdomin, my chest and like my heart...

i dunno if its just a really bad case of trapped wind... but i'm in agony, really don't like it at all

i've never had this problem before... better go soon cos i need to go back to work tomorrow...

Back