1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Stomach

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jammyjaney, 2 May 2014 Social URL.

1. jammyjaney

jammyjaney Member

Not a pleasant topic but does anyone else have tummy issues?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Windy? Pooey?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

4. Mamaye

Mamaye Well-Known Member

I used to have that when I had bars. No more bars = no more tummy trouble for me!

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Out of desperation (5 hours in a car I had run out of water and only had a bar with me) I ended up having two bars in one day. Now I know that's not meant to be ok on Cambridge. But I will never do that again. I got very windy and noisy tummy pops. They were quite stinky too! And poos were a little quick and loose. Luckily I'd made it out of the car. Y the time the troubles hit! Not had any problems with other products though!