Stop Bingeing

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by Surfhunny, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambidge Diet
    Stop Bingeing by Lee Jangoly is the most enlightening book I've read in a long long time. I openly admit I'm a binge eater, it's all or nothing for me, and I'm keen to break this cycle so I bought this book off

I think it's quite an old book but there were several copies available, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who thinks they have a problem with binge eating. I discovered that my problem is not as massive as I thought it was, I've identified trigger foods that set off a binge and I know how to fix it now. The book also goes into a lot of detail about metabolism etc, but in an easy to understand way.

I read the whole book in one day, it's really easy to understand. I'm so glad I bought it, so much so I wanted to share it with everyone because someone else might benefit too.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I must buy tomorrow surf tar.x
  4. hasina

hasina New Member

Okay I love sweets and especially chocolate too and I live with my family also. Yeah, it sux because there's always something sweet in the house and I dont do the grocery shopping so I dont control what goes or stays. You need to just control yourself. Especially do not eat after 7. Sugar here is the enemy!!! I replaced my sweets with healthy cereal, granola bars, and yogurt. I know it doesnt sound too good, but trust me some cereals and granola bars are really good. I love desserts so what I do is turn the granola bar into a dessert. Try nature valley yogurt granola bars. Put them in the microwave for a few seconds and the yogurt on top melts a little and it tastes great because it's sweetened, but not oversweetened.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.