Stop me licking!

ELAY

I am desperately (mentally) craving anything Savoury!! Just dished up the kids dinner.. Homemade Cottage Pie and i had to lick the spoon where there was a thin layer of gravy on it.... It was soooooo nice, but I have now stuck the empty dish in the sink and covered it in washing up liquid to stop me picking the crispy mash off the sides.

I've just been looking in the cupboard and was actually contemplating just licking something savoury just for a little taste! I sound like a right fruit loop!!

I really don't like any of the soups so there is nothing to satisfy my needs (sounds saucy!) I've always had more of a savoury tooth than sweet!

Am I going MAD? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Have you tried all of the soups. Chicken and Mushroom is amazing, I just had a sachet and loved it. Maybe you could get some of that vegetable flavouring xx

You are not mad, i'm the same, I took the lid off the biscuit tin the other day and had a sniff, and got a really weird look off of my OH. I do the same as you, as soon as there are leftovers or anything like that they are staright in the bin (or washing up bowl) before I can even think about nicking any!

Have you tried the Marigold Vegetable Bouillon? It's fabulous and meets my savoury need;) Apparently it's similar to the CD savoury drink but costs a lot less. I pay about £1.70 at Sainsbury for a small tub and you only use a teaspoon. I have one late afternoon and it's like having a cup of soup. It only contains about 12 cals and very low on carbs. You can find it in the stocks and gravy section.

Nope not mad at all. I used to dread making OH tuna sandwiches but now I look forward to it as I adore the smell. I then just think about the lovely tuna salads I am going have someday soon!!

i must say i'm a fan of the veg buillion sorts out my salty cravings!

Back