STOP ME......

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
ARGHHH......

I'm on a real downer today feeling really low, tearful & don't know why? And to top it i'm freezing & so hungry!!!! :cry:

I'm in ketosis so i not i'm not feeling physical hungar so it is emotional hungar, i really trying to fight it but stupidly i keep looking in the fridge & cupboards to see what i can have but then quickly close them....

I'm glugging the water like no ones business & throwing green tea down my throat but it's not working & now i can smell the stew in the slow cooker it smelly lovely :sigh: i beginning to get myself so wound up....ARGHHHHHHHHH

Sorry to ***** but if i get my feelings out visual it might help?!

Mandi, step away from the stew lol

Seriously though, I thought you wanted to get this journey finished once and for all. You keep telling us that you have been messing with the last stone or so for ages now. Eating stew will probably take you out of ketosis meaning you will be hungry again for several days.

Please dont do it Mandi. Prove to yourself that you are stronger than this and go for a bath or a lie down while the rest of the family have their dinner tonight. You'll feel so much better for resisting.

big hugs xx

Awww mate - you were one of the first to reply to my newbie post and encourage me and I hope I can do the same for you.
You have achieved so so much and will always have these down times to deal with. You have got over them before and you will again.
Just remember - feelings are transient - they pass. This is what has kept me going during the darkest times in my life - EVERYTHING PASSES.
I'm not gonna give you hints and tips as you probably wrote the book!!!! But...... just keep coming in here for support. I know loads of people will be there for you.
Just focus on how far you have come - you are looking well lush and this is a demon trying to get at you.
you WILL be ok.
Am thinking of you and sending willpower and hugs your way
Tansyx

stick with it mandi, ur in ketosis now and thats half the battle! u knew there was going to be good days and bad days, today is a bad day and ull feel so much better if u fight through it and come out smiling on the other side!

ARGHHH......

I'm on a real downer today feeling really low, tearful & don't know why? And to top it i'm freezing & so hungry!!!! :cry:

I'm in ketosis so i not i'm not feeling physical hungar so it is emotional hungar, i really trying to fight it but stupidly i keep looking in the fridge & cupboards to see what i can have but then quickly close them....

I'm glugging the water like no ones business & throwing green tea down my throat but it's not working & now i can smell the stew in the slow cooker it smelly lovely :sigh: i beginning to get myself so wound up....ARGHHHHHHHHH

Sorry to ***** but if i get my feelings out visual it might help?!

Ahh Mandi it does good to get your feelings out everyone has bad days. :hug99: If you feel you are going to go near the stew just look at the piccys of Hoff man on the last person to post thread and you will be sorted. But on a serious note you are doing so well you can get through this...:)

**COME ON MANDI**

You're such an inpiration to me!!!!!
Have a strong coffee to block out the smell xxxx

Oh hun, have a bubble bath, drink some coffee, go for a walk......anything to keep away from the food! You know this is only a blip and you'll feel awful if you have anything to eat now. STAY STRONG!! *BIG HUGS*

I will probably be told off for this one....but to block out food smells I put Vicks under my nose - it also takes the edge off my hunger, but thats probably because I can't smell food anymore. Trust me, my office is above a cafe, and smelling the bacon in the morning is a killer!!!

Awww - Mandi. It's horrible when things get like that. We all feel a little 'wobbly' at times on this mad diet but you've done the right thing coming on here and shouting for support.

Sending hugs and hoping the moment passes ...

PS
Don't you have any Bouillon around so you can have a hot savoury drink? I've just had one and it helped 100% :)

Aww hugs Mandi...You have been so strong, it's the hardest hard in the world when your trying to get back on. I know exactly how you are feeling..(Ask Spooky)...

Stay strong and think of the end result you in your wedding dress lovely and slim for the new pics.

Hugs for you Mandi Xxxxx

Hedge

Mandi, step away from the stew lol

Seriously though, I thought you wanted to get this journey finished once and for all. You keep telling us that you have been messing with the last stone or so for ages now. Eating stew will probably take you out of ketosis meaning you will be hungry again for several days.

Please dont do it Mandi. Prove to yourself that you are stronger than this and go for a bath or a lie down while the rest of the family have their dinner tonight. You'll feel so much better for resisting.

big hugs xx

Sam you are so right, i will get that last bit off...Thanx hun xxx

Ahh Mandi it does good to get your feelings out everyone has bad days. :hug99: If you feel you are going to go near the stew just look at the piccys of Hoff man on the last person to post thread and you will be sorted. But on a serious note you are doing so well you can get through this...:)

LOL... Sonia you are so right it's enough to put anyone of food for life!!!! xxx

Thanx everyone for you kind words of encouragement i know you're all so right.. It's so difficult when feeling like this but i will fight it stay focus & keep gluggling that water. Maybe when they all get in i've go & have that long soak in the bath & chill out whilst listening to Metallica!!!

xxxx

Aww hugs Mandi...You have been so strong, it's the hardest hard in the world when your trying to get back on. I know exactly how you are feeling..(Ask Spooky)...

Stay strong and think of the end result you in your wedding dress lovely and slim for the new pics.

Hugs for you Mandi Xxxxx

Hedge

Thanx Maggie, funny you mentioned Spooky i've just been speaking to her on MSN....xxx

Chill out - to METALLICA?? :eek:

Maybe when they all get in i've go & have that long soak in the bath & chill out whilst listening to Metallica!!!
Metallica? I'd rather go for System of a Down but my OH always moans at me when i put them on. :( Apparently they just make noise! :confused:

Not been lucky enough to see them live (damn it!!! *stamps foot*) They weren't very good then???? xx

Originally Posted by Hedgemag

Originally Posted by Fuzzys Angel
Thanx Maggie, funny you mentioned Spooky i've just been speaking to her on MSN....xxx

moi???;)

Back