Stop stalking, start talking

mmmmm feeling a little tender this morning. I am such a boozehound ! Shared a bottle of red with oh last night,which would have been fine but, and there is always a but, opened another and had another two glasses,which wasnt fine ! Why oh why oh why do I have to be so weak. The only saving grace was that I didnt pig out afterwards on junk which is always a temptation as Im so so hungry after a drink. Luckily I had the foresight to make a huge stirfry for dinner so plenty left to soak up the booze. Will take the dogs for a long walk this morning to restore my brain which is currently as usefull as readybrek. Not planned eats yet but feeling confident I will follow plan. I am crazy to drink though as I know its hindering my losses enormously. Losing 2lb a week consistantly which has now dropped to 1/2 lb's which although Im happy with Im obviously less happy than if it were bigger losses. But drinking is so nice.

I'm so glad I'm not tempted by alcohol - I very rarely drink at all. I'm not one to sit at home and drink, and I'm not one to go out and party. The only time I really have a drink is on special occasions, and I don't always have one then - I didn't last Christmas, and probably won't this Christmas either as I think I'm driving.

Maybe you should limit yourself to how much wine you buy, so it's not there to tempt you :)

I know you are right Toni, I would be better off not having wine in the house but my oh is a bit of a wine buff and really enjoys different wines. I can and must excercise control. I rarely drink other than at weekends so will choose either to have less on Sat and Sun or just drink on one of the two.
This is my food for today:

bacon,tomatoes (bread hexb)
fruit
ham
fruit
chicken salad (3 syns)
chow mein (7 syns)
boiled rice

I lost 3lb today, need to see it in print again I lost 3lb today. So now weigh 14 st 1 1/2 lb. Not going to do any rushing though to lose enough to get into 13's as nice as that would be. I tend to veer off plan a little when I am" trying to hard" which translates to denying myself then overeating.
So just carrying on as I have been which is managable and enjoyable and with the knowledge that the scales will go lower little by little

Congrats. I only lost 1lb this week bit I was expecting to gain after my naughty weekend so I'm not too disappointed. I've had little motivation the last couple of days, I think its getting harder the closer it gets to Christmas.m, bit I really don't want to undo the 11lbs I've lost already!

Thanks Toni

Right need to get todays food in print so I know how Ive done today

3 lindt balls 12
soup
m&s salad 4 1/2
fruit
chicken tagine 2
rice
hexa milk
hexb oil

18 1/2 total. Hmmm could be better,but ok. I needed those chocs today so badly. I havent craved it for weeks now and got a bit nervous after the first one,which wasnt enough, two more and completely satisfied. The really naughty thing though is that I stole them from the kids advent calendar!!! Will replace them tomorrow(promise)

I know what you mean about needing choc. It hasn't bothered me at all until the last couple of days, advent calendars and Christmas chocolate is such a bad tease! A Lindt ball is 4 Syns??? Oh my. I've sat and eaten almost an entire box of those to myself before. That's awful haha.

Dear diary, I am so grateful to you ,you are my confessional and I feel happy to unload here without fear of retribution. So here goes (sigh)

I went to a local christmas market last night ,met up with good friends and had a lovely time. It was held in a pub so had a glass of wine, realised I was starving and ate the delicious bread I had bought dipped in the beetroot chutney I had bought. Stayed and chatted until 10.30ish when it was suggested we go for a curry. Which I did. Had a lovely time but lots of syns. Looks like this:

Hexa milk hexb oil
fruit
meatballs and spaghetti
bread and chutney 10
crisps 13
popadom 4
prawn bhuna 10
rice
wine 24
Thats 61 syns.
Thats over with. Enjoyed every syn and did not overeat,just had off plan foods. I wont try to compensate at all but will carry on, on plan. It is actually quite empowering to think like this and not berate myself,yet know it can only happen very rarely if I want to lose weight long term.

It is * week this week and for me that means a loss of appetite and reduced eating. Have to eat out with work tomorrow lunch time but will have some choice in where I eat.

Hi there, just popping in to say hope you're doing okay and having a good week :)

Back