Stopped the meetings & stopped doing so well.

Summer

Yeah so I thought I'd manage it on my own. I am managing..... but my weight loss has slowed right down. I either stay the same or lose 1 pound.

Oh and I have stopped the gym altogether, tut tut.

I have just over 4 weeks till my holiday and would love to lose 11 pounds is it possible? I am not being realistic am I? I suppose I'd settle for losing 6 pounds but 11 would be fantastico.

I have lost a stone since I started and feel so chuffed. I am off work for a week as I've a bad back so have to take it easy but have lots of time to plan meals and find new recipes.

Youd be better aiming for 6lbs and anything else is a bonus, 11lbs is very ambitious for that time frame

aww i think what u have acheived so far is amazing and 6lbs is a great goal to set if u cant got to gym even a walk or running on the spot to a few songs to try replace that may help even if it is only for the few week to help lose ur 6lbs goal and like starlight said anything else is a bonus wish all the best over this 4 weeks till ur hols and hope u achieve ur goal and more!
good luck xx

Well I have decided to make 6 pounds my goal.

I have not been to the gym for ages so tomorrow I shall walk there and cancel my membership, no point paying £32 when I can walk and run for free. I have a bit of a bad back at the moment but every day getting better.

Today I am making a list, starting with foods I will buy and then will have a look online for yummy recipes.

The next list will be of my new routine. Will print all that off and stick that all over the house so there is no escape.

Hopefully I can do this, I am determined now my holiday is in 4 weeks.

good luck with ur goal hun and ur right walk is free and much more fun x

Back