Stopping for christmas

downsizeme

Today is the last day I take my tablets before christmas. Will restart on Monday for two days and then stop for New year and restart the Sunday after that.

Hope not to gain any weight!

What is everyone doing?

I'm going to keep going with the tablets over Christmas. Other than our parents house on Christmas Day, we've got lots of visitors to us this year, so I'm in control of what food is on offer and if I can resist to pick at the not so friendly stuff, I'll be making sure that there is plenty on the table for me!

My other plan, which was good last year, is that any buffet or other food stuffs provided at our house, is preceded by a winter walk around the country park just near our house, and in this weather the children love it, sledging etc!

Having just come back from holiday were treats were a daily routine, and tablets weren't taken, I've taken that to be my Christmas "lay-off" period this year!

That's the plan, but we'll see!! Hopefully a few visits to you lot regularly over the Christmas holidays will keep me on the straight and narrow!;)

xx

I took my last pill last night as I had our departmental Christmas lunch today. I'm going to be really good for the next few days but as I'm staying at friends for Christmas day and staying with family on Boxing day I was keen to get it all out of my system before i'm away from the comfort of my own bathroom!!

My friend keeps telling me how she's not going to bother doing her own spuds this year and is planning on getting Tesco's finest pre prepared spuds cooked in goose FAT!!!! I couldn't risk an orange explosion after one of those.

Fingers crossed i wont undo the good i've started with, but I'm straight back on the pills on the 27th as I have nothing else planned that will put me in an awkward position.

im just not taking them xmas day & Boxing day.im looking forward to my xmas dinner but now i have reprogrammed my brain ihope ill be able to have what i feel i want.im defo have some terrys choc orange.lol

Back