Stopping Xenical

vanda

plodding away
Hi all

Have decided to stop taking Xenical as I am getting daily headaches - even started to wake up with one now, and am so tired I have no motivation to do anything. I was putting this down to my dodgy thyroid but when checking the side effects of Xenical fatigue came up.

I cant afford to have two things that cause fatigue going on together especially when working full time.

Just wanted to say thanks to you for your support on my short time posting here and best wishes to you all.

Vanda

Ah hun, you have to do what you feel is best for your health, i understand that.

Will you continue with the diet or try some other weightloss method?

And more importantly - will you still be posting on here?!!

yeah!! ditto waht FBB said!

u must keep posting

hope u r feelin better soon xxx

I echo the other 2 lol
Hope the headaches and fatigue go ASAP Vanda, but I really hope you don't disappear from here either :)
x

VANDA - DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't go hunni, we're gonna miss you! Even if Xenical's not for you -you can still stay on here!!

xxxx

Thanks all for your kind words.

Have finally come to the earth shattering conclusion that I need to change my lifestyle to get long lasting results - so am going to set myself small goals each week in food intake, exercise and positive thoughts and build on these week by week.

Must dash as am working this afternoon. Have a good day all.

Vanda

Take care vakwi hope you find something to suit you, sounds like your head is in the right place which is the main thing :) hugs xx

Hello all,

I have just stopped xenical this week because I wanted to take a break. I lost 20kg on it and only have about 4 kg to loose so I will be in my dream weight. Why did I stop? Cost, it was getting too expensive, travel : I am moving soon so I need to get back to a life without it, Break: I was getting too obsessed with the numbers and restricting myself too much.

NOW: I continue with a low fat diet and exercise (5 times a week at least). I take fat burner (as advised by a personal trainer) and I am focusing on exercising.

WORRIES: should I expect a weight gain even if I am continuing my diet and exercise? or rather a slower weightloss?

ANY ADVICE AND OPINION WILL HELP.
Thanks in advance
:)

Hi & well done on your great loss. I felt the same as you when I came off it in Feb but you can still do it, I've lost another 4 stone since I stopped & am now 7lbs from my goal. Just remember you did this not the tablets x

Thank you for your reply. I lost a little more but most importantly I have not gained and I am still enjoying my new body and what it is capable of doing without all the excess weight. I pray, work and hope to continue in this direction.
:) Smiles

Back