Story thread

I was just beginning to wonder how on earth we were going to make it to the Black Pearl when I spied something Yellow in the water, 'Shaun,could you not wait?' I asked
S'not me he baa'd, i turned around to take another look and saw that it was actually The Yellow Submarine with Ringo Starr peering out the porthole!! 'Jump on' he said and Ill take you wherever you want to go. I grabbed shun round his woolly little middle and took a running jump only to land in ..

But then I woke up and I was in a little bedsit just outside of Bethnal Green. The smell of cigarettes was rife in the air and I could feel the bruises on my ribs from the fight the night before.

I went to clean my teeth but instead of a toothbrush I found a...

To hell with it I thought. I'll just have to use a folk! More pressing matters were calling, like what was that noise coming from the garden?

I made my way through the parched, arid landscape that was once a lush, green jungle to the wooden gate that was hidden under the ivy which had twisted and coiled itself around the frame.

The noise was growing louder. I slowly and carefully twisted the catch. Click! Creak groaned the gate. I pushed it open further until I could see what had brought me here.

benson and hedges, I said no way but I will give you 300 gold coins for a lick of your.....

mine are all melted, but if could help us get back to the Black Pearl, there are a dozen in the freezer.

the sheikh, shook his magic carpet out from under his arm, and we all got on it.

close your eyes he said, and make a wish...

With a whoosh we were all back on the Black Pearl and me fav pirate was with us opening his frozen tetras with a glint in his eye, now wheres the rum he said....

I wish, I wish, I wish that you could take me to a far away land that I see in my dreams. Where the purple trees tower overhead and the mushroom people live in peace with each other until one day the unthinkable happened.

most of the mushroom people worked at the soup warehouse, they were Fun Guys, and worked hard, but when the soup company increased the production line by hiring staff from the nearby rival villages the funguys decided to do something about it.

They diddnt want strangers coming into the soup factory and stealing all the goodlooking women... so they decided to mutiny....the workers at the chocolate factory next door decided to do the same thing and suddely 'downed tools' in the middle of making chocolate covered coconut bars....hence it became known as the mutiny on the Bounty

Jack, had hired some of the funguys and the bounty boys, and they were his associates on the Black Pearl. they had perfected magic mushrrom soup powder, and used its qualities as a recreational stubstance at weekends, smoked through a hubble bubble pipe.

On board the Black Pearl Jack said...

I will contact my cousin he will know how to deal with this his name is Willy Wonka and wot that boy doesn't know about chocolate aint worth knowing. So Jack swiftly grabbed a passing seagull and tied a message to its leg off you go quicksticks.............

But unfortunately the pigeon got confused and instead delivered the message to Willy Thorne the snooker player from the 80's. He phoned his great friend Gary Lineker and said "Gary you jug eared over hyped presenter, is there any chance you can join me in an adventure?"

Gary said.....

That was some confused pigeon coz it started out as a seagull:rolleyes: :eek:

Still GL was still trying to lick out the contents of his crisp bag before moving on to some other exotic flavour. He thought about it and said okay mate lets go grab your snooker cue we might need it............

They flagged down the nearest black cab and jumped in.
"Follow that pigeon dressed as a seagull" shouted Gary!
"And hurry!" exclaimed Willy.

The cab screeched away and weaved its way through the traffic, that was starting to build up, in hot pursuit of the bird.

The bird came to a sudden halt outside a derelict building with boarded up windows ,the white paint was peeling off, of what was once a handsome looking building.

" Where the hell are we?" asked a bemused Gary.

Last edited:
Back