STRANGE DREAMS LOL

KIKI FT

Last night i dreamt i was with a load of family and friends and was talking to one of them and i was eating it slowly dawned on me that i should not be eating and i started to panic in my dream but my hand kept shoving food into my mouth :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:and i was trying to run away LOL i woke up thrashing about and hubby was not to pleased i told him that i had just eated something and he could not stop laughing which i did not find amusing till i realised i was dreaming :D:D:D i have never felt so relieved in my life and really thought it was the end of my journey for a moment LOL has anyone else had strange silly dreams well when u manage to fall asleep

Oh no another dreamer lol, I suffered seriously with all sorts of dreams, but im fine now

Awwww, bless ya hunni ...no i havent had any dreams yet....mind you not much sleep either

Dont listen Nic constantly dreams about me, albeit nightmares lol:D x

Weird - im having dreams like that everynight too

Last night I dreamt I was eating yummy food but not swallowing it - I was chewing it as much as I could then spitting it out

Clearly a fear of eating while on the diet is playing subcontiously on my mind.

i;m havin weird dreams when i do sleep,,but about sex,,lol and not with hubby :)

Ha!!! I have dreams like that sometimes too - and I dont have to be on LT to do it.

One time I had a dream that I slept with Ray Darcy (anyone from Ireland will know who im talking about.) I was disgusted with my self - He is a real minger!

Ha!!! I have dreams like that sometimes too - and I dont have to be on LT to do it.

One time I had a dream that I slept with Ray Darcy (anyone from Ireland will know who im talking about.) I was disgusted with my self - He is a real minger!

oh my god,,shame on you for that comment!!!i love him with a passion,,,

or jose marhinio,,,used to be chelsea manager,,oh my god,,i would give up my hubby for one night with him,,he is sex on legs!!

oh lillie,,poor you

i hate when you have dreams that seem real takes a few mins to realise there not,,i dreamt a few months back hubby was leaving,,i cried all morning when i woke even though he was next to me,,it just upset me

I dream of frank from all saints and hes fat? what the hell.Now that I'm slimming down, i've developed a thing for riding fat blokes.Alsp Mike Valasek from all saints and hes 60.........but hot!

yuk yuk,,fattybumbum,,lol wrinkly guys

easy:(

Back