strange dreams on lipotrim???

xxmelxx

Hiya all, im on my 5th day on lipotrim today and for the last 2 nights in a row i've had really strange and vivid dreams....:4635:i think the chemist said that this could be a side effect but i cant quite remember? :confused: Has anybody else had this happen? other than that though, things are going great :D xxx

I keep dreaming about food! Like, I dream I have eaten something dead bad like a pizza or cookies, then wake up panicking that I actually have! My boyfriend thinks I've gone nuts! x

Yup! Dreamed I ate something then suddenly remembered I was on LT and began spitting it all out and even putting my fingers in my mouth to scrape it all out!!! Thats all in the dim and distant past now, nearly 4 weeks in and nothing but shakes and water has passed my lips.....sigh!!!!

ditto to all of the above ...just waiting for it to start up again lol

h xx

On my third or fourth day, I dreamt I woke up in bed eating a packet of crisps :p

Arghhhh crisp crumbs in bed. Nightmare :eek:

Yeah, it used to be awful :p but luckily we don't have that problem anymore eh :]

I found that toast crumbs in bed were the worst haha, I've dreamt about alot of weird things since on Lipotrim, and they all seem to revolve around eating something, then feeling really guilty about it :p

Digestive biscuits were my worst. I used to eat them whilst leaning over on to my other halves side, so that he could lie in them rather than me :giggle:

I'm not sure I've had any dreams on this diet. I've just been sleeping really solidly all night long, which is great as before I used to wake up at least three times a night.

Thats really awesome :) I'm glad you have, strangely I've been the opposite, I find it hard to have a solid nights sleep like you're having while I've been on this, getting to sleep is the worst! I think it's probably the hunger cravings, or something like that... I don't know really, but once I get to sleep, I tend to wake up a few times, and then I tend to sleep alright afterwards :)

Thats really funny about your digestive biscuits hahaha, poor guy :)

dreamt the other night i was eating a pizza and then i was like oh god ketosis!!! when i woke it took me a second to realise it was a dream. weird because i dont even fancy pizza xx

I bet you were relieved when you found out it was only a dream though right? :D

Thats really awesome :) I'm glad you have, strangely I've been the opposite, I find it hard to have a solid nights sleep like you're having while I've been on this, getting to sleep is the worst! I think it's probably the hunger cravings, or something like that... I don't know really, but once I get to sleep, I tend to wake up a few times, and then I tend to sleep alright afterwards :)

Thats really funny about your digestive biscuits hahaha, poor guy :)

Awwww poor you, maybe this week the hunger will subside and you'll sleep better. I reckon it's all the water I'm drinking that's making me sleep better. I spend most my day walking to and from the loo..... I'm totally knackered by the time I go to bed that I just crash. I must put a pedometer on, I reckon I'm walking at least an extra mile a day!

erm..when I was really in the swing of LT I did have food dreams with the guilt waking feeling but oddly I also had me some delicious man dreams lol

namely and perhaps quite ashamedly Zac Efron lmao It would seem in my dreams I am a cradle robber. I'll blame the lipotrim...ahem...

Hiya all, well at least im not the only mad one then lol!!!!!! :p
Love the part bout the digestive biscuits....nasty but GOOD!!! hehe!!! :D
Ive actually been sleeping much better like most of u, its lovely :4633:
and if i could keep a toilet in my bag, it would be great :sick0019:.....the water goes straight through me too!!! xx

Back