Strange food

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
I may have bought some Farley's Rusks today :eek: They're new wholemeal ones! I love Rusks, lol! 3.5 syns each :p

Anyone else have rather weird food likes?

I'd forgotten about rusks!yummy.Mybrother used to eat cold rice pudding and salad cream sandwiches as a child(yes together).Think that put me off odd food.

I'd forgotten about rusks!yummy.Mybrother used to eat cold rice pudding and salad cream sandwiches as a child(yes together).Think that put me off odd food.

ewwww! Why on earth would he try that combination in the 1st place??

One of the gals at my work place has bread dipped in yoghurt

mmmmmm I forgot about farleys rusks they are soooo yummy.

I can relate to the bread & yoghurt, I have Savoury Bakes (Aldi ryvita type things) with yoghurt.

cold rice pudding and salad cream sandwiches...........nooooooooo

OH will often ask me what concoction I'm having for tea as I can make something out of anything. There is a guy at OH work who has fresh fruit sandwiches.

Ohh I love Rusks yum. Weirdest food combination I can think of is my hubbies fave sandwich, egg mayo beetroot and cranberry sauce, it makes me feel ill whenever he eats one, looks like an autopsy.

That almost made me gag!!! lol At first I was thinking - yummmmmm cold rice pudding but then saw it was together, wrong wrong wrong!!!!

Don't think I do weird food really, well not to me anyway :D

Back