Strange hunger!??

Cassie

I have been on CD SS+ for 2 weeks (well 15 days) and havent felt hungry at all, apart from the last 2-3 days...my stomach has been rumbling and ive felt reaaallyyy hungry. Im drinking more water but im running out of ideas! Do you think im not in ketosis? could that be an explanation?!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TOTM due? You do have a slightly higher calorie requirement during this time.

Is it really hungry or is your tummy just talking? I'm having to take time to sit and weigh up if it really is hunger or just talking back to me.

Maybe its just talking...haha...but that would be weird!! not totm, funnily enough that was last week, and i didnt feel hungry at all! maybe it will do away in a couple of days!?

I have been on CD SS+ for 2 weeks (well 15 days) and havent felt hungry at all, apart from the last 2-3 days...my stomach has been rumbling and ive felt reaaallyyy hungry. Im drinking more water but im running out of ideas! Do you think im not in ketosis? could that be an explanation?!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi,
If you are doing SS+ are you eating the correct food that you are supposed to and not anything that might take you out of ketosis? I am only doing SS so Im not sure exactly what you are supposed to have...

My stomach does rumble quite regularly but Im not hungry...
x

as far as i know im sticking to it (weighing food out and having only whats on list etc) .........mystery...maybe its just my body realising that thats all its getting! haha

just a thought are you drinking iced water from the fridge i experienced this last week and am week 5, when i mentioned it to CDC she said it was because i was drinking my water ice cold

Back