Strange Pie

Jim

Big Boy
At the canwell show at the weekend there was a bloke selling pork and black pudding pie's. I've never heard of them, so of course I bought one home. Here's what it was like.
IMG_0724.jpg

No :D but it wasn't the success I'd hoped for, I love pork pies and I love black pudding, but put the two together and it wasn't as good as my expectations. :(

Yes probably Steveo, I did on induction, just dumped the pastry and ate the pie meat and gelatin

oh, I was thinking the same as you when I first saw your pics Jim - like pork pie and black pudding! So, disappointing to hear it wasn't up to expectation. Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?

True missy. :D

If it's out there and low carb I'll eat it. :D

ah no I'm afraid, it's made with oats as a filler Steveo, would be OK on later stages of OWL though.

LOL me too Steve, goes great with the full english mate.

Sounds like the pork and black pudding sausages I bought thinking they would be nice as well and had to throw them in the bin after the first bite. For some reason pork and black pudding just dont go together in the same thing.

Jo

Yes Jo, I thought the same love. Odd isn't it, I like both individually, why not together.

Back