Strange question

GoGetter

Hello, bit of a strange question but... did any one suffer numbness whilst on the diet. I am on day 2 and around my bellybutton is numb its a very strange feeling.
Any ideas if its diet related?

Thanks

Hi GG, no I very much doubt is it because of the diet, have to admit though, sounds a bit starnge have numbness arounf the bellybutton.

I thought it could be related to being hungrey i also get numbness in my legs and shoulders, my body is feeling very floopy but mentally im feeling fine - very strange!

Ive had some weird side effects too so dnt rule it out lol. My right hand twitches a lot, and i mean A LOT. It never did before. Saying that it might just be coindidence cos parkinsons runs dep in my family and this is one of the first effects....so i may be unlucky as i get older lol.

Maybe see if it continues and get it checked out.

Hiya, don't know about the numb bellybutton but I can so relate to the floppy feeling, I've had that a couple of times when I've been particularly active, almost as if I've used too much energy at once?!?!? I've also noticed that if I haven't kept on top of my water intake, I feel quite weak and limp, so try and make sure I've had 2 litres by lunch and another 2 by evening.
Hope your bellybutton resumes feeling soon, lol
Kaka x

Thanks all, thankfully the feeling in my belly button has returned, however my little finger is now numb =)

Hi GG, you have some strange stuff happening to you. Not sure what to make of it to be honest, just seems very strange.

Maybe u have bad circulation as it is and the lack of food etc is showin it more than normal? who knows lol xx

Back