strange question

catlover5

Banned
just wanted to ask has anyone ever had the feeling when they are on xenical that you really feel like you need the loo and when you get there nothing happens, have took senna once to go the loo and my stomach sometimes feels bloated any advice:)

Hi

Had same issue when I started, you need to drink 2-3 litres water daily, was advised this by others, for me it helped but not completely

My cousin takes aloe vera juice to help keep her regular.. She thought worth trying.. And it works... I have 25ml in morning and evening.. I have the cranberry flavoured one. Helps with bloating and keeping things regular. Got from a health food shop, also have a read on the Internet about it.

just wanted to ask has anyone ever had the feeling when they are on xenical that you really feel like you need the loo and when you get there nothing happens, have took senna once to go the loo and my stomach sometimes feels bloated any advice:)

I had that at the start when i took xenical , not anymore . i think it just passes xx

Back