Strange urges.

Dunno, it's crazy but it seems to work, maybe some peculiar kind of reverse psychology! Glad I'm not the only loony around here - no offence meant. Whilst I'm on - have you told your workmates and if so do they support you or think that you're barmy?
Non taken what so ever :D

Most of my friends support me but at the same time, they think I'm crazy just taking in liquids. Some thought that I will eventually die on it. LOL.

What about you?

I've told everyone and the girls wish that they had the determination and the guys seem to find my willpower a bit scary! There's about 18 of us in the office and at least 1/2 of us are on some diet or another. The people who aren't dieted must be cheesed (lol) off at the conversations that we're having. You?:)

I'm cleaning too!!! Which is really annoying cause my housemates leave all their dirty dishware out after eating, and considering the only items I use are the blender and a pint glass I'm getting pretty peed off that none of them have even noticed that they havent had to wash up after themselves in a week!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from all the cleaning I have done, I have started decorating now. I just cant stand sitting around doing nothing like I used to do. I decorated one bedroom on Friday and Saturday and started the other one today. I think I could get a job with Kim and Aggie......lol. My mission is to destroy DUST......:8855:

Back