strange ? ? ?

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
I have lost a stone and half and was doing really well but the last four weeks i have been on and off.i havent had one full good day in four weeks but ny weight has stayed the same. I have been good majority of half days then come to night time ate what i wanted.on my scales my weight is staying the same. How can this be possible ?

Exercise? Maybe your metabolism has speeded up, or maybe you just aren't being as bad as you think! Be careful though as the weight may catch up with you at some point! xx

first of all, well done u must be thrilled!
second of all, try mixing around your healthy extras a's and b's. Also try new superfree foods perhaps or new recipes.. switching things round may make a big difference x

Its pretty simple really. You aren't following plan, so you aren't losing, but you are prob still making health choices. when time comes when you want to maintain you will have cracked it!

Thanks for all the replies. I am happy eith my weight at the mo so i am happy with how i am eating. However we are tryong for a baby and was wondering whether when pregnant does slimming world suit ? As i dont want to make extra weight when not needed

Yeah from what i have heard slimming world is a great plan while pregnant. Think there is a sticky about pregnancy and breastfeeding on here xx

beccaharrison89 said:
Thanks for all the replies. I am happy eith my weight at the mo so i am happy with how i am eating. However we are tryong for a baby and was wondering whether when pregnant does slimming world suit ? As i dont want to make extra weight when not needed

Your consultant will be able to give you information on pregnancy and slimming world- there are some guidelines that you have to follow when pregnant. Of course check with your midwife :)
Good luck, with your weight and trying for a baby! :)

You are only allowed to go to class with your midwifes permission so you would need to speak to them about it.

Back