Strategy for a weekend with hurdles.....

gleggers

I have a wedding to go to this weekend and also my husband and I are child-free for the first time in a long while (we have 2 kids, aged 1 and 3) so we are planning on a romantic meal the night before the wedding on Saturday. As I really want to carry on losing weight, my strategy for coping with these hurdles is:

- Success express for at least 3 days of this week (started today)
- Check out menu online for Friday night restaurant and make good choices from this that I can fit into plan without many syns involved
- Won't have control of meal at the wedding, but can manage alcohol consumption by diluting wine with soda or drinking vodka with slimline mixers
- Sunday morning breakfast at hotel - stick to plan as much as poss i.e trimmed bacon, eggs, lots of tomatoes etc (counting syns for oil and sauces)

What does everyone think of my strategy? Do you reckon I can still get a loss with this? Anyone got any other ideas? Thanks

It sounds great, just don't beat yourself upto much if it doesn't go exactly to plan. Not saying you can't do it just being devil advocate incase there aren't as many low syn options as you would have hoped. Enjoy it and move on. Good luck!!

Back