Puddings Strawberry mousse

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Elaine1980, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Elaine1980

Elaine1980 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooooh I'm so excited about pudding today!! Just made a strawberry moose using sugarfree jelly and a muller light. Whipped together and poured into wine glasses with slices of fresh strawberry and kiwi on top. It's in the fridge chilling but not sure I can wait that long!! Licked the bowl and whisk clean like I used to as a kid making cakes with my mum!! Delicious :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I usually mix the flavours. Also try using the orange and chocolate muller. Very yum!

4. karengee

karengee Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    mousse

I made the same pud but with mullerlight cherry yogurt and raspberry sugar free jelly yesterday ? sounds an unusual concoction but it's fantastically refreshing. Loved it so much I've made another one today but this time with orange jelly and mandarin yogurt. I fancied chocolate orange flavour so i added options double choc to the yogurt before adding to the jelly. This does add 2 syns to the whole dish but it does serve 4.

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Blackcurrant jelly with the choc orange muller is yummy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.