Strawberry shake

Jenny873

Just had this and it is vile! do these shakes get any better! i feel like i want to throw it all back up. does this whole diet get any better in time, im really sick of it already! Lets hope my hot chocolate shake tastes a little bit better tonight, ill be going to swap to all chocolate tomorrow lol x

First few days I hated the strawberry shake and only used the choc ones for a few weeks, got bored and started having the strawberry ones again and now I love them lol I think your tastes change during this diet lol

What day are you on hun? Must be early on i'm guessing? Yes they defo get better but I've never been a fan of strawberry one. After two or three 'goes' at each - you'll be converted i promise and that includes soup and flapjacks which i hated to start with! In favt at the moment i can't imagine myself ever eating again which is a bit scary! :)

Yep Em is 100% right. Your tastes do change hun so don't worry if you can't manage the strawberry right now! I've been 100% chocolate girl from day one cos i know at least i can drink those, hated the other two, lol. But now i can actually get the strawberry one down without a problem! Its all part of the diet, your taste buds become accustomed to the taste of the shakes and so when you come off them, you can appreciate the taste of heathier foods so much more and find that sweets, chocs n other junk food is actually too sweet and sometimes quite off putting!xx

good thanks alot! im looking forward to my chocolate one now lol! i can feel the hunger there in the background but must say im not 'starving' or anthing x

Out of the milkshakes the strawberry flavour i my least favourite, the chocolate milkshake is my favourite.

i agree Cheralyn :)

hopefully you will get to like the odd strawb or vanilla one Jenny, a bit of variety could help :)

If you wizz them with lots of ice, they ALL taste SO much better. I use the Tesco hand-blender £4.18

ive got a hand blender, but i packed it because im moving house tomorrow lol! suppose thats a reason not to give up tho, lol not until i find the blender haha. x

Believe me by week 5 - they taste a lot better :8855:

Stick with them !

Just had this and it is vile! do these shakes get any better! i feel like i want to throw it all back up. does this whole diet get any better in time, im really sick of it already! Lets hope my hot chocolate shake tastes a little bit better tonight, ill be going to swap to all chocolate tomorrow lol x

Hey, I don't mean to put a downer on things haha but the chocolate shake hot, is hanging! It's better to have it cold, and whatever you do don't have it as a mousse because you'll be feeling sick for weeks :D

I've liked the strawberry ones from the very beginning. The chocolate one really started to taste sweet and lovely a few weeks ago too. They do get better, honest. I think if I ate any real choc now it would be much too sweet for me (but still dream about eating some Galaxy!).

Back