Strawberry Shakes

"andrea"

I really am not liking the strawberry shakes, any idea of what I can do with them as they actually make me feel sick? :(

Last edited:
You could just making up half a pack, keeping the other half for later and if you add a bit more water to it that might help.

Also, try drinking a half a glass of water before taking your shake this helps to dilute the taste of the vitamins and minerals.

After a few weeks on the diet you will no longer be able to taste the vitamins as strongly as you do now.

ah thanks mini, thats a good idea about the glass of water beforehand. the vitamins and minerals must be the part I struggling to keep down, hopefully it'll get better!

Is it the same with all the flavours or just the strawberry one?

I could never get to like the chocolate shake on Lipotrim but I find the Exante chocolate shake is more palatable.

i add a sweetener and make shake up to about 400ml or 3/4pt, i can't face it so thick. Still not enjoyable but can be swallowed, which is all we need.

Lx

I don't love shakes in general but its mainly the strawberry one, someone mentioned adding less water to make a mousse so I might try that!

I have been doing the splitting the pack but having the same amount of water....then using a hand blender. It has made all the difference :)

I have made the shmuffin with half a pack of strawberry yesterday. It was pretty nice :)

Back