Strawberry yuck ;-(

Teenyweeny

Just had 2nd shake, did not like it :cry:

Please tell me how to improve SB flavour shakes. I had 450 water with it, and just was not a nice taste. Also when I got to the very end I gagged - might be cos I was necking it as I wanted it over and done with.

Is it better to drink them slowly?

x

I drink my shakes slowly as I enjoy the taste of them hun. I only have chocolate now though. As for the strawberry, I cannot drink it without three (lol) sweeteners and a couple of ice cubes. Does the trick for me, but still isn't my fave flavour x

what ive always done is to make them up with a lot more water so its much more diluted and you also feel your getting more :)

try that

h xx

You'll find your tastebuds will change over time :) Stick with it kidda ! :)

i put more water in mine. lasts longer, dilutes the taste, and increases your water intake. bonus! xx

Cool, thank you. I will get some sweetners as I think that may help.

Strange as I didnt think I would like the Vanilla one and I did, now scared about trying the choc one lol

How much water should it be made with then, I thought by using 450 I was adding a lot more?

x

I personally use 350ml and add about 3 ice cubes and that tastes yummy to me but you'll have to experiment a bit and see what you like best babe x

Cool, thank you. I will get some sweetners as I think that may help.

Strange as I didnt think I would like the Vanilla one and I did, now scared about trying the choc one lol

How much water should it be made with then, I thought by using 450 I was adding a lot more?

x

Chocolate are my favourite one! :D

I've never ever used a measured amount :eek:

For single shakes I just top up a Hoegaarden glass, for a double shake I fill a pint glass, for soup I add a pint & a bit of water to the saucepan... oh when I'm at work I use a disposable soup cup that I'm thinking is about 1/2 pint (but I'm only using a fork to whisk / mix so means I get big lumpy bits of choc with a watery choc shake.... the wash down with a 75 cl bottle of water :) )

i fill my blender to the 500ml mark or i use a 500ml bottle of water which i'v frozen so its a little bit icy. I always use 500mls of water though as i struggle with drinking the amount of water i need, so that way i'm still getting my water intake and i dont mind the shake with that much water it fills me up. I cant drink the shakes without the sweetner i only add 1 otherwise its too sickly. Good luck hun the chocolate ones yummy x

I fill my blender half and half ice and water up to the 700 ml mark, then turn it into a smoothie.

I Then drink out of a jug with me straw :)

i'v never had the vanilla/coffee cold must try that one. I did like it hot but gone off it now i'v also gone off the soup which i thought was yummy the first week.

my fave is the vanilla with coffee blended with lots of ice, I think it tastes so good it almost feels like I am cheating.

hi.. how much water are you suppose to diallute the shakes with i only did my chocolate one with 240ml this morning and it was ok i also added ice to it

what is the correct amount to use xxxxx:)

hi.. i mixed my chocolate shake with only 240ml this morning ( first shake ) is this not enough how much should you diallute them with i also added some ice as well, i am on my first day today and have had, chocolate shake for breakfast - was going to have flapjack for dinner and a shake for tea or would you recommend i did all shakes on the first day xxxxxx

I think it is a matter of personal taste. I always use about 450ml and love my strawberry, I'm having 2 today!

Your taste buds do change with time so try all the flavours you don't like now in a couple of weeks.

I haven't tried a latte hot but I love it cold, very yummy!

x

so i have not put enough water in mine opps - yeah i have seen someone have there chocolate shake but with warm water that sounds good to me just before bed as well - how did you feel in the first few days xxxxx

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I liked the substance (?) better in my lunch time shake, only used 250ml ish water in this mornings vanilla and it felt thick, but seriously the flavour was horrid

Will see how I go with chocolate later, am trying to force down a peppermint tea at the mo, dont usually drink any tea so thisis an adventure all round for me lol

Back