strawberry's life is changing for good

I'll have a snoop and see if i can find you...good luck with your weigh in! Let me know how you get on!

STS. Really disappointing as it's been such a good week, I've been 100% on plan. In fact pretty much an identical week to last week when I lost 4lbs. I have been feeling bloated and sore since last night though, so I suspect it may be star week (I have a Merina Coil which stops all 'visible signs' so I can never tell). So it's chin up and hoping it shows on the scales next week. Onwards and downwards.

Here's my food diary: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/349317-my-ee-food-diary.html

Just subscribed to your diary! Sts is better than a gain but i know what you mean, it is disappointing when you've been on plan...i'm sure next week will show a good result though! Stick with it!

Thanks hun. Trying really hard not to hold on to the disappointment, let it go and move on, as it's usually when I feel like this that I fall off the wagon!

Just updated my diary, I didn't see your sub though hun

Flashharry, try to keep going, don't fall off the wagon!

I'm sure you have lost weight, but there are so many other things going on in our (women's) body that it got "zeroed" and doesn't show. If you stay on plan 100%, I'm sure you will lose next week.
I've heard it's often better to look at the tendency in the course of 4 weeks, rather than taking the WI numbers seriously.

But I know how it feels when you have worked so hard and it comes to nothing, you feel like chucking the whole folder into the corner (I know I do...).

I'm off the wagon today!!! Feeling so rubbish at the moment and i'm doing what i know best...eat junk to make me feel better! Does it work? Of course not!!! Does that stop me doing it? Of course not!!! Gonna clean the kitchen now, cook hubby's dinner and then it's an early night tonight to stop my hands finding their way towards more rubbish!!! :-(

Know the feeling, was there yesterday and if I'm honest tonight! Trying to resist the cream cakes that are in my fridge!

Know the feeling, was there yesterday and if I'm honest tonight! Trying to resist the cream cakes that are in my fridge!

How about I come round and help you eat them??
I think the best thing to do for me is to give in and get it out of my system! Probably the very worst thing to do but i'm just not strong enough right now!

Ooh good idea, I think one cake is 14 syns! There are 4....

I'm just craving eating everything bad, I think it's because of star week! I want everything naughty and bad for you.

Hope things aren't getting you down too much xxx

Ooh good idea, I think one cake is 14 syns! There are 4.... I'm just craving eating everything bad, I think it's because of star week! I want everything naughty and bad for you. Hope things aren't getting you down too much xxx

Star week is just a curse, mine's been going on for the last 2 weeks!!!

Strawberry, just call it a "day off", and start again when you're ready. I sometimes have these days when I have to have fresh white bread with butter, nothing else will do... I usually give in, then I calm down for a while LOL.

Strawberry, just call it a "day off", and start again when you're ready. I sometimes have these days when I have to have fresh white bread with butter, nothing else will do... I usually give in, then I calm down for a while LOL.

That's what i'll do...thank you x

Aww sorry to hear you are struggling strawberry. Hope you managed to resist Sarah. I fell off the wagon too yesterday, I managed to keep strong on Monday night after my disappointing weigh in thanks to all the lovely support on here, but I was out all day running a training course yesterday, it was a catered lunch, there was lasagne...and lemon drizzle cake.... so when I got home there didn't seem much point in resisting the chocolate biscuits! oh dear. Back on it today.

We can do this girls...let try and have a positive rest of the week :)

I'm off the wagon today!!! Feeling so rubbish at the moment and i'm doing what i know best...eat junk to make me feel better! Does it work? Of course not!!! Does that stop me doing it? Of course not!!! Gonna clean the kitchen now, cook hubby's dinner and then it's an early night tonight to stop my hands finding their way towards more rubbish!!! :-(

Hope you feel better soon, draw a line and carry on x

Thank you all so much!!!

Feeling better today! Have made good food choices so far! Will put my food on later today!

I think i might be a bit stressed as my friend from germany and her bf are arriving on friday and as they haven't seen the new house yet i'm on super spring clean duty! Also, since moving to england i haven't really spent any more than about 4-5 hours a year, i.e. half a day when we visit my parents once a year! I hope we still get on as well as we used to because this time it's 1 full week and my hubby and her bf only ever spent that once a year together. I hope they get on!!!!

fingers crossed lol! could be interesting otherwise :D

In my experience if you got on well before then it's very likely you still will. So just hubby and the bf to worry about lol

Im sure it will be lovely - I always panic before people come over - I have to clean clean clean, even when its my OHs mum!
Hope you have a lovely time xx

Back