Stress

I'm having some sleep issues worries are keeping me awake x

Anything u wanna chat about I don't sleep well. Doc gave me some tablets but I don't like to take them.

I suffer with anxiety when I'm depleted it makes things seem more troublesome then they actually are gah lol!!!

Ah makes sense. I would say try not to get run down but I won't as it's stupid and much easier said than done

Lol I know and I agree I'm upping my omega intake to help x x

I suffer with anxiety when I'm depleted it makes things seem more troublesome then they actually are gah lol!!!

I find that writing my problems on a piece of paper then reading it and ripping it up helps. I used to be anxious but it's under control now thankfully. I have a friend who suffers and has good and bad days. I wouldn't wish it on anyone!!!

I used to write and burn it before we moved but I have been banned here from playing with fire lol I may used the metal bin mail burner thing they hVe outside - that always felt like I was releasing things x x

Ohh I'm a stressy eater too. Can't believe how daft I'm being atm. 3 Weeks ago I was 2.5lbs from target. Put on 3lbs then lost 3lbs the following week - now this week have put on 2.5 again!!! Talk about self sabotage on the home straight!
I use sewing to keep my mind a fingers busy but because I am trying to honour orders for christmas I'm getting stressed and eating instead of what I should be doing - sewing and getting the orders done! Doh!

Right thats it, enoughs enough - going to get a grip and lose those extra few pounds!

Hope you all have a good week.x

Back