stressed & comfort eating... I'm back

Neveragain

I have decided just this weekend to come back and start slimming world again at home.

This is my first day back on and I feel better. I'm doing extra easy has it has worked in the past

but straying away from slimming world and starting my own business, working part time and been a single parent has taken its toll.
While im up all night doing my candle business (while the little one is bed) I'm comfort eating while im doing it and at night its the worst time. then sleepy during the day and want to comfort eat as well.

It has put a massive hole in my income with eating alot and i am officially the biggest i have ever been and I am starting to be self conscious at work, trying to wear my coat as much as possible especially when I'm doing downstairs to the canteen.

so i have found I have been stress and comfort eating and it needs to stop.

So this is my first day back on it, wish me luck :)

Good luck with the new start!

I can quite easily stuff my face with rubbish in the evening, especially when I'm tired and feeling sorry for myself. There's some great recipes in the SW mag this month for syn free/low syn dips, including a red pepper hummus one which I'm going to make this week to dip carrots and celery into. I'm actually quite excited about it! Maybe something like that would be a healthier superfree alternative instead of completely punishing yourself :)

Back