stressed out need chocolate

Britmummybites

But i won't!!

Booked car in for service this morning. Drove down with my 2 girls. Booked it in, got given a hired car which was a C1. And you can all roughly tell how big i am.:mad:

So we got in and was getting used to driving it, missed the first petrol station (hidden away, plus not used to the area). Noticed that i needed petrol as it was flashing.

You guessed it ran out of petrol. Phoned them up (so glad that i had mobile on me and it was charged).
Got the girls out of the car, had to stop the eldest a few times "tad autistic" as she was stepping too near the kerb and it was 60 miles per hour.

Guy came out got petrol, made it to the next station to fill up.

Got home and did a google on the distance and it was 4 miles!!!

I was shaking like a leaf. Still not 100%
First time i ever had a hire car, and a tough lesson learnt.

That's dreadful, that would be my worst nightmare. I hate driving at the best of times and avoid it like the plague, I was so happy when my husband finally had lessons in his late 30s. He now does the driving. Well done for not giving in. I'm afraid I probably wouldn't have been so strong.

Wow What a morning you've had, well done for not giving in :D

Hurry up and get posting I wanna send you a pm :p My daughter is 10 years old too and also autistic, have her annual review end of the Month... After a battle with the LEA we have succeded in keeping her place at the school she's been at for the past 5 years. It does have a residential bit attached to it, and am wondering if its the same school you wanted for your daughter.. we're also in Middx...

Hopefuly If we're on around the same time, I'll put my email add on a post and then when you've seen it I can delete it lol

Hope to hear from you soon
stay strong :D

well done for not giving in.

i have a child with special needs too, he has downs syndrome and severe hearing difficulties, hes 14 now but i still needs eyes in the back of my head :rolleyes:

Will keep lappy open, have to get son from nursery, just before 3. Just really glad that he wasn't with us this morning. As he has got challenging behaviour and when i thought about what if he was with us this morning i just cried.

The words "LEA" are like swear words to me. Have finally got an EP for my son, so his nursery told me. But have the LEA informed me yet?????

ooh know what you mean lanclass.

my email is would you reply to this just so I know you've seen it and then I can delete it... thanks :D

Well done for staying away from the chocolate:patback:

I think that was very mean of the garage:(

Goes to show how determined you are to lose weight and stay on your diet.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

update

got the phonecall to say car is ready, please come and collect it. Went down, payed, swopped carseats/children. Less then 100m down the road the handbrake signal was beebing. Kept trying to sort it out but nope signal wouldn't stop. So had to do mount a pavement slightly as very busy road and someone clipped my mirror. Phoned them up. They came out, one of the guys drove us back to the service station.

Waited for over an hour. Apparently when the MOT guys did the handbrake test, the pin came out and got dislodge.

Just want to go to sleep and wish this day over.

what a nightmare day you're having :hug99:
tomorrow will be better, i think i would have caved in by now but good on you for being so strong

Oh My what a day!

I didnt get your email, wondering if I wrote it wrongly as was in such a rush! Its gellelle and then the other bit...

Chat to you soon

Back