Stressful but exciting times

louisehj

I will try and keep this short but thought I would post it as I need to tell someone and need the support.

Last monday they came to start work on our roof at home. It is a dormer house with a flat roofs so we are having these pitched and are having all the rest of the roof replaced along with new guttering etc. Then on thursday my car broke down, it was 13 years old and we had already said we would change it at the end of the year. Anyway it isn't worth repairing so we needed to change it now.

Up until Thursday my foods had been good, I needed to go food shopping for fruit and veg but instead we had to go car shopping on friday & sat. Anyway on both days I had weetabix for my breakfast then nothing else till about 5 oclock. We found a car on saturday that I liked so agreed to buy it. :D Sunday I eventually went food shopping. I was most suprised on mondays weigh in to have lost 2lb. :) as my weight losses had slowed to 1/2lb per week on average.

This week is equally as stressful, the roofers are still here, I have had to ring the finance company,insurance company etc. I have booked today off work just so I can get organised again i.e make SW quiche, plan some foods etc.

On the plus side I pick up my shiny new (well 55 plate) car on Friday. :D:D
Wish me luck for making the right food choices and weigh in next monday.

Well done for coping with all that stress and congrats on the new car!

Look how close to target you are - go for it this week - you can do it!!! :) xx

Thanks everyone. My first target is an interim one then once I hit that I think i will take it down a few lbs at a time until I feel comfortable.

I've done slimming world before but always gave up before I reached target but I know this time is different. I now go to a different group and feel that this has made a big difference. I have been following SW for just over 5 months and am still really enjoying my foods and the plan.:):)

Three good things happening in a week (well eventually!) Life will feel very sweet this weekend!

Back