Stressful few days

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
my FIL died on Saturday.......I haven't been doing very well anyway this last week on SW and since Saturday have just eaten loads of extra's and rubbish really..........disappointed with myself. We have, at least a week now of going up and down from Doncaster (we're in Staffs) to clear out his bungalow and arranging the funeral...................I will have to miss class this week.

We weren't close, unfortunately, but I'm real worried now that I'm back on the road to fatville because I really haven't been thinking SW again...........

help.

Hunni - first of all, big hugs for the difficult time you are going through.
Secondly - please please please don't beat yourself up, or be angry at yourself for going off plan for a while. You have a difficult week ahead of you, and Food Optimising 100% may not be possible. My advice to you would be to try and get through the week as best you can - where possible try to stick to plan, but don't get downhearted if you can't.
The important thing is to see this as a situation that will pass, and you will be able to pick it all back up again when you are sorted. Don't give up - just allow yourself to do what you have to do, and then focus again when the time is right. I didn't used to cope well in these sorts of situations - ie. something major happened, causing me to fall off the wagon, and my mindset was 'right I've done it now there's no point in carrying on'. You CAN carry on...just give yourself some breathing space to get through this difficult time...

I really hope that helps a little x

Back