Stressing about this evening!

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
I am stressing so badly. :gen147:

Tonight I have to deliver some training for the first time, so I'm prety nervous.

But its the food thing. I'm laying on refreshments, just fruit, biscuits, crisps, fruit juice, water tea and coffee. But I've got to lay it out, and tidy up the leftovers. :eek: LEFTOVERS!!!!!

I need to be really strong and resist them. This is day 3 and i really want to be good today. Day 1 I gave into the cupboards (then promptly binned everything in them), and yesterday I had some grated cheese (only a little bit though), so although I know I'm in ketosis I really want to knock it on the head.

It'll be worse next week, doing wed night training AND saturday daytime, at which I will have to lay on a full lunch :help2::argh:

I really want this. According to my scales I've already lost 5lb and I am desperate for this to work.

:wave_cry:

good luck with the training Shel, Im sure you will be absolutely fine.

And as for the leftovers, just try to imagine that they will taste like dog muck or vomit or something equally revolting.

If you resort to picking at leftovers so early into your diet you will find it very very tough to get focused and lose the weight. If you do end up eating then you may even put back on some of the weight you have lost already.

Stay strong

It's unfortunate but only you are in control of how much you eat and weigh and you just need to really really want to lose weight in order to do it.

You have to be in the right frame of mind in order to be and stay focussed and unless you are then you will not do it.

The cheese you cheated with yesterday shouldn't knock you out of ketosis but you need to focus properly from this very minute. Tidying up leftovers is a doddle - just stick them all in a bin!

If you eat any food tonight its because you want to eat more than you want to lose weight. If that isn't true then prove it to yourself by not eating. Have plenty of water before you begin laying on the refreshments, perhaps smell the food if it makes you feel better, but think that you can have it but are choosing not to.

Take one day at a time (or one hour or one minute if need be).

Stop thinking "It'll be worse next week". If you think that then it will be. However, if you can keep focussed then by next week your body will be getting used to the diet, you will be in ketosis and hopefully not feeling hungry so it won't be worse - it'll be better.

I hope you do really want this - if so you'll make it happen!

Good luck!

I am stressing so badly. :gen147:

Tonight I have to deliver some training for the first time, so I'm prety nervous.

But its the food thing. I'm laying on refreshments, just fruit, biscuits, crisps, fruit juice, water tea and coffee. But I've got to lay it out, and tidy up the leftovers. :eek: LEFTOVERS!!!!!

I need to be really strong and resist them. This is day 3 and i really want to be good today. Day 1 I gave into the cupboards (then promptly binned everything in them), and yesterday I had some grated cheese (only a little bit though), so although I know I'm in ketosis I really want to knock it on the head.

It'll be worse next week, doing wed night training AND saturday daytime, at which I will have to lay on a full lunch :help2::argh:

I really want this. According to my scales I've already lost 5lb and I am desperate for this to work.

:wave_cry:

Might sound silly, but can you take a bottle of washing up liquid in when you are clearing up? Squirt it all over them, at least then you cant pick even if tempted! My friend did that after her DDs party last weekend!

I always used to imagine that someone had licked the food and put it back! I do this with my Daughter's food, so that I don't pick at it!!!

It went ok :)

I didn't pick at any of the food at the training session, I dutifully binned lots of left overs, took some home for hubby, and what he didn't want got binned at home.

However.

lol there is always a however.

i had a really bad afternoon yesterday, was seeing a new consultant at the hospital and got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, which is on top of 4 other life long incurable conditions I already have! I got very depressed and just wanted to eat, so i had some more grated cheese. And some biscuits. BUT luckily I tested this morning and I am still in Ketosis so hopefully I'll stay that way.

Also, because I was soooo busy yesterday, I only had 2 packs and 1 litre of water :(

Anyway, feeling better now, just tired! Headaches seem to have pretty much gone so now I just need to get my head into this properly and stop eating.

I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis :(

Well done not picking at the leftovers, that's great! It's not surprising that you felt down though and felt like eating after seeing the consultant. It sounds good though that you are still in Ketosis and you say "hopefully it will stay that way" which makes it sound like you're thinking positive today and are going to carry on :) So well done!

Good luck
Mocha
x

I am so determined to stick to SS 100% today. One day at a time.

I will NOT eat anything.

I will make GOOD USE of the lovely CDers on MSN when I feel the need.

I will do this.

Back