stretch marks.

nicolexox

I'm 17 years old and i have lost 31 and a half pounds.. i still have 40 odd to go, but i was wondering if strech marks reduce in size/colour?

Something i am very self concious about, they cover my stomach and both sides and cross my back, they also, cover my breast area and inside of my arms:(

they upset me alot, and i am very self concious about them, losing weight makes me feel more confident, but they bring me down as they are horrible and discusting:(,

weight loss help?

anyone know how to reduce them:(:(:(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

u should try bio oil love, im only 20 with bad stretch marks on my stomach been using bio oil for a while n they have reduced i colour and size. the only problem is its quite expensive... try using boots own brand it should be just as good...

and well done with the weightloss so far =]

xxsparklesoxxx:

it is very expensive, thank you very much<3! thank you,:)!, how you getting on with your weight loss :D!, xxx

stretch marks, they never go away.the skin is damage, there's a lot expensive treatments,to help, but is only temporary, i have them everywhere, arms, belly(before pregnancy),more..after,
breasts, when i was your age,i was very sad,. but now i don't care, and now there i'm losing weight, i feel very good..
these year i went to the beach, for the first time in 15 years...
u do well in losing weight,,best feeling ever ...b proud of yourself, love your body,...everybody have lady marks..:mermaid:

susana78: thanks for the advice, something i feel very self concious about just now, as i am loosing weight the colour of them is starting to slowly fade however, which is a good sign:)

xxsparklesoxxx: great do:) , i'm also a wednesday meeting member:) xx

thats fabulous !!, well done!, you've done great:D!, i lost 3lbs this week :D !xxx

thank you :D!, you too:)

exercise,! my biggest tip to loose weight it is to exercise. best thing to shed extra pounds!
xxx

aww a hate exercise its the bain of my life, hahaha ok myte see if santa will bring me a gym pass. if not all walk the dogs more.... not 2day tho we got 80mph winds xxx

:(!, yeah going out with dogs and things could help too!, yess!, ours are 90mph over in glasgow!xxx

i got terrible stretch marks when i gained weight, esp on my tummy..but those ones seem to have faded a lot. I also used the bio oil but again it will take time. And my friends who are like a size 8 also have stretch marks, so dont worry too much :)

I was the same, love.

Used BioOil & expensive Clarins stuff, but my only advice is that they will fade & not be so dark with time.

As someone said, doing some exercise will tone you up generally & honestly you do feel better for it!

Hon I was always very overweight from age of 11 and had horrible stretch marks. They are still there but they aren't red and visible and I barely notice them except on the tops of my arms, but I think only I'm aware of them! Don't worry they will go as you lose weight and if you have the bio oil too you'll be fine. X

thank you for all the advice ladies! xxxx

Back