stretchmarks anyone???

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
:mad: has anybody been left with stretchmarks after pregnancy?? well i have and its horrible. can anyone advise me if they got some on LT diet at all as i really couldnt face getting more!!:sigh:

really...thats so good to hear! im going to lanzarote in 8 weeks and im hoping to lose a good bit by then. i was a size 16 starting this and i am a 14 now so i havent got a huge stomach but im so scared of getting more and loose skin. im starting my exercise tonight...god knows i could do with some lol.... im so lazy though and i dont know why so im gonna have to kick myself up de bum!!!

haha...theres a first time for everything lol....i just am so excited about the end result ya know...

from 26 to 10!:eek: thats unbelieveable:talk017: id say your life is just bustling now with happiness!

im aiming for a stone a month which seems achievable now...i cant wait im like a child thinking bout the end!!!!:D

Ive had really bad stretch marks since i was about 10.. i ate and got really fat really fast.. they are starting to fade now im using the palmers coco butter.

Ive had really bad stretch marks since i was about 10.. i ate and got really fat really fast.. they are starting to fade now im using the palmers coco butter.

really,brill ill try that too!! did you hear of anyone sucessful with bio oil???

a few people have mentioned it and said its very good, the one i use is palmers firming butter for weightloss.. it seems to be working

I have never been pregnant, I reckon I was born with stretchmarks :D

Not only have I stretch marks but I have inches of spare skin which is bloody awfull

Iv got really terrible stretchmarks after pregnancy and their still bad but they are fading. Im using palmer cocoa butter and i think its helping but iv only been using it for 4 weeks. But fingers crossed

im gona start saving for surgery if my skin gets too loose lol ,,, but i think plenty of water helps,certainly after improving my skin anyway

Back