Strictly Come Dancing :o(

I want Lisa or Tom to win!!!!

I'm going to have to vote for Lisa to hopefully make sure she's not in the dance off again. She did a fantastic job tonight and I've loved her from the beginning!

Gotta use my Bro's phone coz premium rates are not allowed on my phone!

ok, agree that they all in final

prediction, is hard coz tom is so sexy but he is trailing 3rd for me

winners: Rachel & vincent
2nd: Lisa & Brendon
3rd : tom & Camilla regretfully)

xx

Totally disgusted with the BBCs behaviour last night, ie deciding to keep all 3 in as otherwise the peoples fave, ie Tom and Camilla, would be going because of how the judges scored. I may have got it wrong but it seems to me that the judges knew how to score so that the public vote didnt count, ie to get rid of Tom, so i am really annoyed at them, but then the BBC decide to keep all 3 in as they dont want the peoples fave to go, but rules is rules. The lowest should have been out. The telephone voters, even though their call would have made no difference to the outcome, have been ignored.

Its all a bit of a disaster for the BBC this series, what with the John Sargent episode and now this. They need to have an overhaul of the voting system.

Last edited:
I did think, 'hmmmm, i'm being lied to'! I don't vote for SCD, but would be soooooooooo annoyed if i had!

Only just read this thread - Starlight you should be aware that this year the phone votes are not for Children in Need or any other charity which is why they are only 15p. The cost simply goes to cover the cost of setting up the phone votes. Even the BBC don't make any money out of them. Also you have overlooked the fact that John Sergeant was booked to appear on a lecture cruise for two weeks which started on the Friday after he pulled out - which he was being paid for. He thought he would have been knocked out well before that week.

I'm quite glad it is now a three person finale as it should be, but the BBC should have had a rollover week the week that John Sergeant left, then there would have been four in the semi-final and this fiasco wouldn't have occurred.

Only just read this thread - Starlight you should be aware that this year the phone votes are not for Children in Need or any other charity which is why they are only 15p. The cost simply goes to cover the cost of setting up the phone votes. Even the BBC don't make any money out of them.

Regardless of whether its for charity or otherwise I still feel the judges on this are so full of their own importance they forget its a bit of fun. Id never tire of slapping any of them... pompous arrogant bunch that they are

Didnt realise it was still on, I havent watched it since the John Sargent debacle.

I so want Tom to win but think it will be Rachel. Really don't like lisa or Brendan!

I think Tom's ace :D and that show dance was absolutely awesome - knocked spots off Rachel and Lisa's!!

Yep, totally agree, awesome!

x

I agree!! Rachel's was v predictable but he was FAB

Back