Strictly Come Dancing :o(

Tom shouldn't have even been in the final......... he would have gone last week if the BBC voting system hadn't mysteriously "malfunctioned".

Tom shouldn't have even been in the final......... he would have gone last week if the BBC voting system hadn't mysteriously "malfunctioned".

Ah, but would he have still been there if the BBC had given a free pass to everyone the week John Sargeant left and ensured 3 in the final as was originally intended?

I guess we'll never know :rolleyes:

I don't think that Tom was the best dancer throughout the series but he freedance was certainly the best on the night :D:D:D

True, his last dance was better........ but his previous 2 weren't.

Then again all these shows with phone in votes are probably rigged to suit who the TV company wants to win.

True, his last dance was better........ but his previous 2 weren't.

Then again all these shows with phone in votes are probably rigged to suit who the TV company wants to win.

I personally wanted Lisa to win (might have mentioned that more than once :rolleyes:) and yet even with two perfect dances she was third - I think it's the public personality that makes the difference though rather than the dancing skill :eek:

Back