Strictly Come Dancing!!

As one of the guilty ones without class I must put myself in a more favourable light. LOL !!!!!

I enjoy Strictly Come Dancing as well as XFactor. Saturday night is such a treat at the mo.

Tonight was brilliant and so entertaining.

Some brilliant dancing !!!

I love Ann's feisty attitude with the judges comments but she does need SW. I love her confidence even though her dancing is abysmal. Anton is a love, such a nice person. I would like to know him.

I can't warm to Gavin at all, even with his abs - sorry!

Scott or Kara to win for me, with Matt and Pamela close behind...

Loved Patsy last night, I've really warmed to her!

I thought scott's jive was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.;).

Kara was good to.I think patsy was very good.

I also love watching claudia on her show,love it when Len teaches her to dance.

I love Strictly, I don't want any of them to go really but I think it'll be Michelle or Felicity tonight.

I am so frustrated I STILL haven't had chance/time to catch up on Strictly and am working tomorrow 7.30am til 3pm and Wed 7.30am til 8pm!! Maybe tomorrow afternoon then!! Don't worry I know who went so you can talk about it lol!!!XXX

Nice one Michelle, I hope you get in!!

I've not watched this weeks yet, Hevs, will do at some point before Friday (telly will be on Children In Need all night!:)) I'm loving Scott, how amazing is he? Kara and Matt are still good, and Pamela is just amazing! I love her and I used to have a wee thing for her hubby! Ooopps, did that just slip out loud?;)

Aha, so we all know now that Billy Connelly is your guilty pleasure lol!!! Actually I can see where you're coming from! Funny wins every time!! Yes I agree, those 4 are definitely the frontrunners, but the question is how long can Ann realistically stay in?!?! I would have thought that there will come a point where she will need the majority of the public votes to stay in which will never happen! Great entertainment though and it adds another dimension to the show! I think Anton is a genius!!XXXXXXXXX

Yep, I suppose he is a guilty pleasure, I just love being made to laugh, and to laugh till I cry! It's the accent too! :)

I'd like to think that Ann is only there because of Anton. He has a huge following and I love watching him dance, but I reckon that the same people who are voting for Wagner to stay on The X Factor, are voting for Ann!! I don't actually find her routines funny anymore, more a case of "get on with it!". And as for a her droppy boobs, they should pin her down and make her wear the supportive underwear!!

I'm loving SCD this year, so many good dancers but I do think Ann's time is nearly up. Think she'll be in the bottom 2 this week and may well go.
I think Matt Baker is great but I can't take to Pam or Patsy, not sure why, I just can't like them much!
I just wish it wasn't on so early on a Saturday.

Ann has got to go this week. We've had our laughs, she's stayed in long enough, time to go people!!!
Just about to get dinner ready so we can sit down to it at 1830 :)

Back