STRICTLY COME DANCING

I missed it tonight, I intended to Sky+ it but got the times mixed up, but I have it timed it properly now, so it will record each night.....

I love ITT- Claudia is FAB-U-LOUS!

I've never warmed to Ola before but so far this series I'm liking her partnership with Chris- she seems to be much warmer.

I never get home in time for ITT - it never even occurred to me to Sky+ it, I will have to set it up. I am not a fan of Claudia, but it would be nice to see the interviews with the contestants.

Not sure Alesha is any good on the panel though.....

Hmm me neither:rolleyes:

I vote bring back Arlene. Alesha didn't really have anything useful to say she mirrored the comments of the others a lot of the time. Arlene as a proffessional choreographer and dancer is obviously better qualified but I guess not as pleasing on the eye:(

Hmm me neither:rolleyes:

I vote bring back Arlene. Alesha didn't really have anything useful to say she mirrored the comments of the others a lot of the time. Arlene as a proffessional choreographer and dancer is obviously better qualified but I guess not as pleasing on the eye:(

And didn't sulk like a spoilt brat when her ex partner was booted off! Did you see the look she threw Len?

Back