Strictly Come Dancing!!

AimeeLu

Battling On!
For all you Stricties out there, It's almost time!! :D:D:D:D:D

Me and my dad are absolutley obsessed with Strictly and watched it from series 1!

I'm so excited!!!

Anybody else out there a saddo like me? :D

:D Yay! Another Strictie!
Well I'm not sure, but I've heard that the marvellous Cristine Bleakly shall be replacing Tess Daly !! I'm actually very happy about that, I really dislike Tess... to me she was the only mildy bad thing on the show ahaha!

I love strictly!! im soooo glad its back!!

my favourite pro is Brendan...hes mine!!! :D

i love the judges, craig and bruno my favourite,i wish they hadnt replaced arlene as she was fantastic and alesha doesnt cut it for me at all. i cant believe theyve done away with the dance off!!! relying on the public is not good, we could loose all our best dancers...imagine if we were left with ann widecoombe...as if she deserves to win the glitter ball!!

im not happy that they scrapped some of our dancers to form a pro group,i like matthew cuttler, he was great!
are they doing it takes two this series?

I love dancing with the starts too,not as much as our strictly though!

Last edited:
Love this show so much, I boycotted it last year after Rachel Stevens didn't win in 2008 and after Arlene was booted, but enjoying it this year. Matt is great, and I have a soft spot for Patsy! I hope Ann isn't in for much longer, or if she is, I hope she tries a bit harder because in her Tango she wasn't actually that atrocious at following the steps. Ah I am addicted to this show!

I love strictly, I even signed me and DH up for latin dance classes last year and we did 10 week course for beginners, how sad is that?! lol

Love this show so much, I boycotted it last year after Rachel Stevens didn't win in 2008 and after Arlene was booted, but enjoying it this year. Matt is great, and I have a soft spot for Patsy! I hope Ann isn't in for much longer, or if she is, I hope she tries a bit harder because in her Tango she wasn't actually that atrocious at following the steps. Ah I am addicted to this show!

i LOVE the show,have watched them all. i follow most of the dance shows.

i loved arlene on the show,im not impressed with alesha,she doesnt seem to bring anything to the show! bring back arlene!!!

I love strictly, I even signed me and DH up for latin dance classes last year and we did 10 week course for beginners, how sad is that?! lol

thats not sad at all!! :) i used to love dancing! the plan is to loose the weight so i can go back and start enjoying things again!

Back