Strictly Come Dancing

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Yay...Strictly is back!! I love Craig Revel Horwood, he's my favourite judge, then Bruno! I hate Aleshia, I loved Arlene :) Bring on Brendon Cole....lurve him ;)

Me too I just love SCD, 2 years ago me & my sister went to the first live show & last year we went to the show at Blackpool, it was sooooooo exciting.

We've applied for tickets again, but no luck so far.

Anyway's yep I just love Craig he gives constructive feedback which doesn't always go down well, even though I'm not happy saying I don't like a person, I don't like Aleshia as a judge, she can't speak english properly, will rarely give constructive feedback; as a dancer she is amazing.

My DS came up with a brilliant idea, why don't they use the winner of last years show as the 'guest' judge:D.

I'll have to record Saturday's show as I'm out during the day & won't be back until later, but will be catching up when home.

What do you think of this years line up?

Me too I just love SCD, 2 years ago me & my sister went to the first live show & last year we went to the show at Blackpool, it was sooooooo exciting.

We've applied for tickets again, but no luck so far.

Anyway's yep I just love Craig he gives constructive feedback which doesn't always go down well, even though I'm not happy saying I don't like a person, I don't like Aleshia as a judge, she can't speak english properly, will rarely give constructive feedback; as a dancer she is amazing.

My DS came up with a brilliant idea, why don't they use the winner of last years show as the 'guest' judge:D.

I'll have to record Saturday's show as I'm out during the day & won't be back until later, but will be catching up when home.

What do you think of this years line up?

I'd love to go to the live shows, how awesome would that be! I'd like to go and watch them on tour too. Vincent and Flavia did a tour recently, which I would've liked to have gone too.

I love Craig and his comments, he's always so truthful and I think that's why it hurts, as deep down they know he is right. I think Len, sometimes needs to get off the fence ;)

I agree with your comments about Alesha, she doesn't make a good judge, that's a good idea about getting rid of her and having a previous winner as a guest judge, or bettter still, I think Karen Hardy would make an excellent judge!

I think the lineup is quite poor this series :( I think Holly should be quite good and the girl from Waterloo Road and Harry from McFly :D

I might have to have a look later :)

my hubby loves SCD, sadly my vision is now pish n I get annoyed at not being able to see the moves n outfits.

Both last year and the year before we went to watch the live tour and loved the banter, my parents recently went on a SCD weekend where tehy met a few of the dancers n judges.

No doubt it will be on in our house tomoro night.

x

Can't wait for this to start!

Have applied for tickets for the live shows but I doubt I'll get any!

Been to the last three tours and loved them!

yeah we applied for the live shows for tickets too, shall see would be nice :) would make hubby happy and in turn my folks incredibly jelous! x

Back