Stroppy bint

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Been feeling rubbish this last week and so stroppy!

I'm putting it down to the fact that my routine is completely out of whack as I've been off work all week, not to mention that (and I know it's really naughty) I've hardly had any water to drink all week. Well, yesterday I managed at least 2 litres but about 3 days solidly I didn't even have one - just the extra water I always have in my shakes...

Prolly one of the reasons why I feel sucky :( Plus I know my WI is gonna suck due to that.

I absolutely hate to whinge on here but if I don't vent here it'll be at J later on (if I finally consent to see him) and I can't be dealing with the hassle of fixing that too!

Ah babe, don't stress about the water you haven't had this week just concentrate on getting plenty down today. So what if you have a smaller loss this week, it will still be a loss and you can improve on it next week by increasing your water.

I don't like it when rainbowbrite is rainbowsad. Cheer up babe and think about how well you have done so far and how far you have come in the last 9 weeks.

Big cuddles coming from rainy Hampshire to Devon for you.

x

ah rainbow... dont think too much about the water and just start drinkin up now till ur WI. when is ur WI? uv done so so well so far and it doesnt matter if u dont have such a big loss this wk. a loss is a loss right? im sure u will do great like always. xx

ah u will be fine ,, y is water so important to the loss ?? i know we need it to stop feeling hungry but how does it make a loss bigger ? sorry if i asked another ques on top of urs hun

Yes, water does affect losses, hence why you'll so often hear 'the more you drink the more you shrink'.

When eating we get most of our water from food but as we aren't eating any food it's imperative that we drink at least 2 litres per day to prevent getting dehydrated. Also, keeping the water intake up decreases the amount of water you retain, therefore making you weigh less.

Personally I've noticed that when I drink at least 4 litres per day I'll lose at least 3.5lb but if I drink less than that I'll lose about 2lb so yes, it definitely affects losses.

Hope u start to feel better rb, your doing so so well so far.. think about how far you've come.. just look at urself in the mirror and im sure that'll make u smile. Just try to up the water and you'll do great next week. The pounds however small are better off than on. good luck with your weigh xxxxxxxxx

thanx rainbow ,, ill keep my water up so , i thought if i drank more then i would retain fluid ,, god im learning here :)

See rb even when you need to vent you end up helping people! Can't really console you about the water, just get glugging and see how things go.

I think we all have ratty times, I know I do and for what its worth with all the positive vibes you send out it is ok to come on here for yourself now and again and have a moan.

Its a lot less hassle as well, it will pass hun x

Aww hun dont feel down about the water. I struggle & have to write a notch on my hand everytime I have a bottle so that I force myslef to drink. You will be fine hun, just kick your bum now & get pouring :)
Good luck Rainbow
Niki
x

hope you are feeling better. Just keep filling up glasses and leaving them around so you sip at them. It'll put itself right.

I put 6 x 500ml bottles on the windowsill in the kitchen every morning so that is my minimum. Every 3rd bottle is a green one so that I know I am half way and I have to have that by 1pm. I am back to work on Weds after the summer break so I will have to work out how many I will need to take with me. After the 6th one, I use a glass and have as much or little as I feel like. Works well for me.

Back