Strugggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllliiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

lauraekeegan

Day 10 and I'm struggling. Not that I want to eat food, I just feel bleurgh today. It's TOTM and I'm really tired. Feel like people are talking at me and just want to tell them to shut up!

Anyone else grumpy today?! :(

Oh dear! I just saw the title of this thread and then saw it was you and thought 'Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!' so I'm relieved that you haven't cheated! I went through this! If you look back at my diary theres one day where I don't feel hungry but I feel generally pissed off and mad that its taking so long! It was on sunday....so that would have been......day 11! So in my opinion, yes its normal and tomorrow you'll feel great again!!

Ah Nikki, you're fab! Your post just made me smile. I am just cranky today. I'm going to finish making the husband his tea, bath my daughter and go for an early night. Was meant to be going to my sisters tonight with my mum and Auntie but I just can't be bothered. Have just realised, haven't had a cup of coffee today, just a couple of cups of green tea. Maybe that's why I'm flagging! xxx

Yeah I went for 3 days without coffee and had a massive headache.....I have been having the odd coffee now to starve off the hunger pains! Or sometimes something to do! My OH has his SS+ meal and I'm not normally ready for my last shake then, so I sit down with a cup of coffee and then have my last shake at about 8pm! Yesterday I struggled to have my third one actually......ended up having it at about 10pm! I drink a gallon of green tea throughout the day at work!

Had a coffee and it perked me up a bit :) Had a veggie soup with a whack of chilli and ground pepper in it and am feeling content as I sit here watching The Great British Bake Off, lol! How was your day?

Sorry, watched a dvd with the OH and went to bed a bit earlier as had an early start today to get boss from airport! On the up side, he is jetlagged and has gone home for a few hours kip and has said I can work from home for a few hours and then we'll go into the office together a bit later! So I'm on MM whilst watching the Great British Bake off that I recorded last night! I will do some work too I promise! ;)

I'm looking forward to weigh in tonight, but am nervous as well -I really want to be in the 12s! My size 16 clothes really are much looser now so I'm hoping to be in the 14s within a couple of weeks!

Oh what a nice boss!!!!

I am excited for you for tonight and can't wait to find out how you get on. How much are you hoping for? X

I need 3lbs to get into the 12s so thats what I'm hoping for! Last week I wanted a big number (and I got it - 8lbs!) but this week is difficult to come up with a figure, so into the 12s would be fantastic and then I'll work on next week! I can see how people are totally demoralised when they lose a 1lb....even though, yes it is a loss we aren't eating any food!!!!!!!! But I also noticed on some peoples tickers that it really does even out and I 1lb loss one week will be followed by a 6lb loss the next. Crazy! I think the key is to stick to plan no matter what!

Boss hasn't called me yet.....??? At this rate there won't be any point going in to the office as I have to leave at 5.30 on the dot to get back in time for weigh in! I hope he isn't thinking that we can go in and work later tonight because then I'll miss my weigh in!

Hello All

Im trying to get back to doing the cambridge diet but i seem to be struggling. Ive lost 3 stone so far, which took me months to do as i was doing Step 2 which is 810 calories.

I need to loose another 5 stones to be where i want to be.

I have tried to go back to his but seem to be struggling and not being able to maintain jus having my shakes and small calorie meal in the evening.

Anyone in the same boat or have stopped and tried to come back on it... please help.

Hi Happy.....firstly, congrats on losing 3 stone! I'm in total awe and hope to achieve the same by the end of the year!

I'm a first timer on SS and completely motivated to do this so I can't really give you any advice in that respect....all I can advise is read some of the diaries-there are a lot of people on here in the same position as you and would be more than happy to offer you advice and spur you on! I've just been looking at the inspirational photos again....I find they always help!!

Good luck!!!

Hi i am a restarter :) yes its difficult to get back into but day 2 :) anyway there is a post somewhere about how to get in to sole source the easy way and its working down the steps, its better to be loosing on a step that getting into a cycle of eating rubbish and then ssing i am trying to get away from that :), minimins is a great support network keep going and you will soon be to target :D

Back