1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. jessiebaby23

jessiebaby23 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    I am struggling so much, i start off realy gd, then middle of the wk comes and i fuk up, then get bak on track again near my weigh in? Also aparently im nt eating enuff, and its nt realy a filling meal thats y im nt losing it as much! Any advice?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

Hi I have lost 12 stone with sw and still have seven to go and to be honest I am doing the same right now, I start out good then I go down hill, I could really kick myself as I run between five and ten miles but why as when I mess up I put loads on. But I think it is a fad you go through, well that's what I keep telling myself.
  4. tillymax

tillymax Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried putting down what you eat on here. You'll get loads of support and people may be able to offer ways to help :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.